Warmth.5

IZUKU'S POV:
The final bell had just rung and it was now time to head back to the dorms.

I was talking with the rest of the class whilst Kacchan was doing something else in the classroom.

'Come on midobrooooooo'

'If you ask he might actually come!'

"No, he hates me...."

'You never know this might be our chance!'

" F-fine but if i die you're all to blame"

'we can live with that' exclaimed a slightly too happy alien.

I roll my eyes as I hesitantly approach Kacchan who is starting to get his books together. I notice how he is holding one of his books randomly starting out the window deep in thought.

"K-kacchan"

I can see that he didn't hear me so i decided to place my hand on top of his to see if it will get his attention and surely it does.

He quickly jerks his hand back towards him and I immediately apologise to him, Just as I was about to ask him the question I found out that he had grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom into another classroom but an empty one this time.

"K-Kacchan?!?"

He starts grabbing each of my hands  which immediately makes a tone of red absorb my face.

"U-um kacchan you're holding my hands...."

He snaps back into reality and takes his hands away from mine slowly followed by a

'S-sorry, you wanted to ask me something?'

Kacchan never says sorry.... Especially not to me! What's going on.....

'Um well we were all gonna go hang out at the park after school today and we were wondering if you wanted to come with.... I know you are probably gonna say no but-"

'okay, i'll come'

"wait.... Really?"

' yes but only under one condition....'

the redness slowly faded away replaced by an act of confusion.

'I need something from you'

Huh? What could he possibly want from me? He never asks for anything. Is this serious?

"Okay what is it"

' i want to stay in your dorm tonight no further questions asked.'

I turn tomatoes red. K-kacchan wants to stay in MY dorm tonight?!

"O-ok but i only have one bed but i can sleep on the floor"

' That's the point..... I'm sleeping with you. Well see ya later nerd'

he says before walking away as if nothing happened whereas i'm over here in one big fat blushing mess.

"Wait, meet us at the front gate so we can all go together!!!"

I shout after him.

I'm not completely sure if he heard me or not until he held up his thumbs and continued walking.

BAKUGO'S POV:
Everyone made their way out of the classroom whilst I was finishing a bit of work for sensei.

I found it hard hearing the nerds' voice as well as the other extras in our class but in no time I finished the project.

I get flashbacks to the day the 'incident' happened every so often and one of those flashbacks happened just as I was collecting my books so that I could go home.

I heard a voice.....

I called out for help...

but no sound left my mouth.....

No movement occurred to my lips....

The voice calls out again followed by a warm touch to my hand.

Wait....

A warm touch...

a warm feeling...

I CAN FEEL WARMTH!!!!!

I was practically screaming from the inside out. Except I showed no emotions for the outside in.

Wait.... HOW can I feel warmth....?

I turned to look at where the strange voice was coming from and surely enough it was deku.

'S-sorry kacchan.... I just wanted to ask if-'

before he could finish his sentence I grabbed him by his wrists and dragged him to an empty classroom so that sensei wouldn't wake up and hear the conversation i was about to have with him.

'K-Kacchan?!?'

He says as I start to  grab each of his hands in hope to find the unusual source again.

'U-um kacchan you're holding my hands....'

I snap back into reality and take my hands away from his.

I  slowly followed with a "S-sorry, you wanted to ask me something?"

I never say sorry....

Especially not to the damn nerd!

Now he will know somthinhg is up for certain!

Darn it how oculd i be so stupid!?!

'Um well we were all gonna go hang out at the park after school today and we were wondering if you wanted to come with.... I know you are probably gonna say no but-'

"okay, i'll come"

'wait.... Really?'

" yes but only under one condition...."

the redness in his face slowly faded away, replaced by an act of confusion.

"I need something from you deku"

'Okay what is it'

" i want to stay in your dorm tonight no further questions asked."

I turned tomato red after just hearing what I had said to him.

'O-ok but I only have one bed but I can sleep on the floor'

" That's the point..... I'm sleeping with you. Well see ya later nerd"

Once we have both recovered from the blushing state we both drifted into I walk away like normal hoping he didn't notice the deep red spread across my cheeks.

'Wait, meet us at the front gate so we can all go together!!!"

He shouted after me.

I couldn't be bothered to reply back to the nerd so i just decided to give him a quick thumbs up over the back of my shoulder and kept walking.

930 words 💖

HEYLLOOOO 🦕 I just wanted to say sorry for not being active lately ✨ it's just that I've had no motivation and it was my mums birthday on the 23rd so yah 🎂 I've already started the next chapter so hopefully that will come out later today or earlier tmrw 🎈 I just wanted to say thank you so much for 30 views I really appreciate it as I thought no one would be bothered to read this 🧫 Unfortunately even though we have so many reads we only have 3 votes 🗳which don't get me wrong I am extremely thankful for this and no words could describe how much I appreciate this ☕️ But anyways thanks for reading this 😜 I hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/night 🪅

BAIIII xxxx