Moving Day.4

(A/N) Imma just skip to moving day which is just basically the next day there is no school or anything and some people already have their stuff with them , none of their parets are there and pratically everyone is already unpacked. It is around 3:00pm and they are in the common area.

BAKUGO'S POV:
My parents should be here any minute now with my heaters. I hear lots of the extras chatting around me, some louder than others, my squad. And some are quieter than others, shoji, tokoyami, koda etc. 'KATSUKI!!!!' I hear the old hag yell. I turn to look at her barging in through the doors with the old man carrying 2 large space heaters each, so basically 4 in total. I hear shitty hair mumble something. It's like he's turning into the shitty nerd or something. I define a few words like, 'woah', 'kinda', 'look', 'bakubro'. I'm guessing hes talking about how we look similar but of cougar we would there my fucking parents. "Oh you're here I'll show you where my dorm is" I quickly get out from the recliner im sitting on and take my parents up to where my dorm is supposed to be as well as putting on my act in front of the irrelevant extras. I turn around and notice the hags expression and I reassuringly say "mum.... I'll be fine ok? You don't need to worry. I can take care of myself" I make an attempt to smile and that seems to make her laugh. They hug me and leave to where I presumably say would be back home to let me settle in however i want to. Even though I can't feel the heat I turned the heaters up to the highest volume just as the specialist told me to and made my way back to the common area just to be quickly surrounded by the bakusquad. 'Hey bakubae' I hear raccoon eyes say ' why did you need such large heaters in the middle of summer?' ' Do you get a lot?' "None of your business pinky" I scoff. ' HEY! To celebrate our first night in the dorms we should make slushies!' 'i'll make a slushy machine' 'yeah that sounds like a great idea!' The once reasonably quiet room is abrupt into chaos and cheers. "I'll pass... I'm going to my room ''I subtly shiver due to how cold the common room is hoping no one notices. 'Awwww, come on just this once?' I heard a lot of the girls scream. "I don't like slushies. I'm going now extras' 'I walk off quite quickly so that I can get back to my room without another shiver being seen. Before I open my door I hear ponytail accidentally shout out 'he never wants to hang out with us anymore.... IS HE THAT STUCK UP OR WHAT???' I slam my door shut, always taking it off of its hinges in frustration.

NO ONE'S POV:
Denki- don't worry he doesn't hang out with us either

Kirishima- yeah no matter how much we beg he always says no

Shinsou- i honestly think bakugo is hiding something, haven't you noticed all through summer he wears winter clothes and gives off the slightest of shivers?

Lida- your right.... And it's impossible to be cold during summer.... So why would he want to wear long clothing all year round?

Kirishima- w-wait you guys don't think that he is.......

Everyone went silent until one frog like girl speaks up

Audi- actually i don't think that's the case, i once accidentally saw bakugou arms once when he was washing his hands and his arms were clear of any..... You know.... Cuts

Todoroki- hmmmm, well i guess that's a relief we can rule that one out

BAKUGO'S POV:
I'm sitting on the floor, my back against the door shivering from the ac in the common rooms. "S-shit how i'm gonna be cold for at least a day or 2......" I try to pull up three blankets and turn up the heaters even though I know I won't be able to feel the heat. And that's when one certain thought hit me hard in the head. 'What will I do when winter comes back around?'

TIME SKIP TILL TWO WEEKS LATER, PEOPLE STILL HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT GOING ON WITH BAKUGOU

I wake up not feeling too cold which is always a good sign so I roll out of bed, take a shower, get changed into my uniform and do my hair before my phone buzzes. I pick it up to find out that the old hag texted me: just a reminder it snowed last night so be careful to not trip or touch the snow. We love you katsuki please stay safe and layer up . I add a hoodie, coat, scarf and gloves to my outfit just as requested. When I arrive at school I check the time to see that I am 1.39 minutes late. I don't feel too cold but i know for a fact that my temperature definitely dropped hopefully not too much though. I sit at my desk and Aizawa soon followed standing at the front of the room. I watch his eyes narrow and scan the room and I feel them fall upon me. 'Bakugo please remove you extra clothing' he says with a stern but groggy voice. "B-but im c-cold" i say, my head buried into my arms to stop the major shivering from being seen. 'Is anyone else here cold?' he asks and looks around the room only to see everyone shaking their heads. 'See now remove your stuff so we can get on with the class' I stand up and walk over to aizawa-sensei and slowly take off my glove, "f-feel my ha-and" 'what does this have to do with anything' the now annoyed teacher says. ' yeah bakubro, just take off your stuff so we can start already!' "just feel my hand s-so i can go bac-k" i watch sensei roll his eyes but reluctantly reach for my hand only to snap it back to his body in milliseconds. 'How are you so cold?!' I didn't want to have to tell him the true answer so I ended up just shrugging and dating that that was just how I was or some shit. I sit back down and we continue the lesson until the bell rings and we make our way down to the field for break.

1086 words 💖

HEYLOOO 🦕 I just wanted to apologise for the time skip and the amount of speech I used in this 🧶 I think that a lot of these chapters are gonna have quite a bit of speech in them ✨ I know i havent been posting consistantly i have just had a lot of cricket matchs and tests come up recently snd i have another test + match tmrw as well 🐠 I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter 🎊 and I would really appreciate it if you commented how you felt about it and to vote ✌🏻 I hope you have an amazing morning, afternoon, evening and night ☺️