Hospital Again .8

Alright so time skip so basically Bakugo would use deku as his personal heat pad for the next month or so but Bakugo actually cared for deku but he didn't wanna tell deku the real reason he was using deku for warmth so he made it seem like deku was his heat pad and deku didn't like this as he felt used but since he also cared for Bakugo he didn't say anything until one day.

BAKUGO'S POV:
Everyone was already at the dorms but since I had to get something I decided to head back aswell.

I kept thinking about how it's snowing outside but at least it's snow and not ice so I generally shouldn't slip and I have deku now luckily.

What I didn't realise though was the fact that there was black ice under the snow so I slipped, falling face first into a big pile of snow that was laying beside me.

"Shit shit shit no no no" the cold instantly spread through my body I tried to get up and managed to do so but my face was almost fully blue and I can barely see anything anymore.

'I-I just need d-deku' I thought to myself.

At least today is Friday though and my doctors appointment is tomorrow so hopefully if this doesn't go they can help.

I make it into the dorms shivering a lot so I kept my big puffy hood over my head to try and hide the colour of my face.

I walk over to where deku was on the couch with everyone surrounding him rubbing his back whilst other are kinda just watching and saying things.

I had no idea what was going on I just knew I needed deku not only because he makes me feel warm but because he makes me feel happy and I could really use that right now.

I walk straight up to the crowd of people surrounding deku

"D-deku I n-need you..." I didn't notice how angry roundface was until she pushed me.

'No you don't get to do that to him!' I watch as deku lifts his head up so that I can see his face. He was crying.

'H-hey are y-you okay?' I was shivering a lot and being in the common room made it worse due to the AC.

'NO IM NOT!!' He screamed, everyone including me was shocked by his sudden outburst

'YOU'RE ALWAYS USING ME!! Do you know how that makes me feel you toying with my feelings and I don't like it from n-now on.... Don't talk to me!'

I was shocked and frozen to my spot knowing that I needed him

"b-but"

'no Katsuki, I'm done with your bullshit'
————————
A/N
the whole class was already told about what had happened after deku broke down crying so that's why they know about it and he said that he feels used and told them about how Bakugo was toying with his feelings and how he actually had a crush on him so it feels like he is being played with
————————
I guess I'll be fine on my own then....

"O-ok then" I watch as the class gives me disappointed/angry looks as I leave the common area to go to my dorms.

I slowly make my way to the bathroom running myself a hot bath in an attempt to raise my body temperature. I knows that I'm not meant to take baths as it makes it worse as the water cools down but I did it anyway.

At this point my body temperature was dropping really low and I didn't know what to do without deku to help me.

In the end I put on my pyjamas and headed towards my bed but before I could make it I collapsed on the floor falling unconscious. I woke up the next day feeling extremely cold

"I have a-an appointment t-today" I said in a faint voice. I tried getting up but I have no strength so I end up falling back down.

I wanted to ask deku for help but he knew he could no longer do that since he just thinks I'm using him to toy with his feeling which I'm not, I love him so much I just can't tell him..... especially after what he just told me.

I finally managed to stand up and get some clothes on and I walked over to my bed bundling myself up in all the blankets and the duvet pulling my phone out to call my mum. She told me that they are both waiting in the car outside of UA.

I'm still shivering as I walk through the common area with my hood still pulled over my face as it is still blue. I walk downstairs and open the car door still hiding my face from my parents.

'Hi honey how are you?'

"G-good" I try to hide the shivering in my voice but I fail, I see my old man turn around to look at me so I quickly put my head down

'Katsuki take off the hood'

I hesitantly pull the hood off of my head to reveal the blue tints spread across my face I hear the old man gasp as the hag spoke up

'oh my goodness Katsuki!'

"I-I'm s-sor-" before I could finish my sentence I passed out.

MASARU'S POV:
As soon as Katsuki faints I drove off as quickly as possible to the hospital.

As they layed katsuki's own in the bed a doctor came over to us and told us that it would take more than a week for him to recover.

I sat in katsuki's hospital room with mitsuki and Katsuki who is still unconscious. I have tears in my eyes wondering how this could have happened again.

'I should probably tell Mr.Aizawa he won't be in for a W-while'

I heard mitsuki say, I just nod.

MITSUKI'S POV:
I started ringing katsuki's teacher

Me: h-hello this is Katsuki bakugos mum

Aizawa: hello mrs Bakugo what seems to be the problem?

Me: K-Katsuki won't be in for a while

Aizawa: For like a day or two?

Me: m-more like a week or p-possibly m-more

Aizawa: may I ask what happened?

Me: H-he's in the hospital

Aizawa: is he ok? Did something serious happen? Will he be ok?

Me: he should be fine

Aizawa: ok thank goodness

Me: alright we'll bye now

Aizawa: bye and I hope Bakugo gets better soon

I hang up after that still worried about Katsuki. I look over to the bed to see if he is ok.

It's now Monday and Katsuki still hasn't shown any signs of waking up, the doctors are very worried about his temperature since it has barely risen which isn't normal even in his condition.

Both me and Masaru where crying our eyes out praying he would wake up soon.

1170 words 💖

HEYLLLLLOOOOOO🦕 I hope everyone is doing well ✨ I started posting again since a few people said that they would really like it if I could continue so I did ❤️‍🔥 thank you so much for all of the views I've been getting it means a lot to me that my story is getting out there to some of you and that you are then choosing to read it 🦈 I hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/ night!

BAIIIIII xxx