Burst

I couldn't believe it. The roar was almost as loud as a Dragon's, and I could feel the magical energy pouring out through it. I had dispatched of the last cultist and Erza, Lucy, Happy, Mizuki and I found ourselves in the temple once more. "What the heck was that noise?" Lucy asked. "It sounded like some kind of Monster growling."

"It was probably just your stomach Lucy." Happy commented.

"You know, you're not as half as funny as you think you are."

"So, do you think that sound might have been Deliora?" Erza questioned. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath through my nose. My eyes snapped open when I smelt something different.

"It's Deliora..." I breathed. "They actually managed to do it...it's alive again..."

"Look over there!" Mizuki said, pointing to something. I looked over to see a beam of purple light shining from floor to ceiling, connected by a Magic Circle. "That's the Moon Drip Spell!" Another roar shook the temple.

"Hey! You need to eat something!" Happy scolded.

"And you need to shut your trap before I hurt you." Lucy retorted.

"That may be the demon growling but someone is still performing the Moon Drip ceremony up there." Erza reminded us. "Which means they haven't fully revived it yet, so we still have a chance to do something. Let's go!" Erza started to run towards the stairs leading to the top of the temple, me close on her heels.

"Deliora's below us."

"Putting a stop to the Ceremony is our only hope, we've got to hurry!"

"Come on Lucy." I called. "We gotta get up there!"

"Can't you fly?" Lucy asked me as she ran after us, Mizuki and Happy flying after her.

"My wings are massive." I reminded her. "I can't fly here without hurting myself." We eventually made it to the top of the temple, and I had enough room to take off. I spread my wings and flapped them, sending a gust of wind down as I lifted myself into the air. I turned and saw Toby performing the ceremony by himself. My eyes narrowed. "Eclipse Dragon Claw!" I screamed, flames encasing my foot as I shot towards him. My foot connected with his face and he shot backwards. I landed as the Moon Drop Ceremony stopped and the purple light faded.

"Go Yui!" Mizuki cheered, throwing her paws into the air. "She stopped the Ceremony!"

"You mean this guy was doing it all by himself?" Happy wondered, gazing at the dog-like man.

"Too late!" Toby shouted. "It's over! The Ceremony's already been completed."

"What?!" I demanded. I turned on my heel when a wave of Magic hit my wings. A large teal beam of Magic shot into the sky as another roar shook the temple.

"Woah...no way..." Lucy breathed.

"So loud!" Toby wailed. "It's gonna bust my ears!"

"Ahhhh!" Mizuki, Happy and Lucy cried. I spread my wings and flew up, watching as water gushed from the temple. Something had happened. There were no more roars...so Deliora must have been defeated. Tears sprung to my eyes as I flew down again, landing on the top of the temple again. I sunk to my knees, grateful that at least one part of my past had been saved. I put my clawed hand on the stone. Did you know, Mum? I thought. Was this the reason you trained me? I closed my eyes as the tears fell down my cheeks.