The Cursed Island

"Be nice for your aunty!" I called as Sting, Ryos and Rini ran to Minnie and Romeo on the other side of the room. I joined Macao and Wakaba at a table, the fire mage and I talking about the trouble of raising young kids. Wakaba joining in here and there with his own comments about how whipped we were. Mizuki was calmly drinking something when Mira raced down the stairs. "Master!" She cried. "I don't know what's happened, but one of the S-Class Quests is missing!" Mizuki promptly spat out her drink as the guild went silent.

"Say what?" Wakaba questioned. "One of the jobs from the second floor is missing?"

"But the jobs up there are S-Class Quests." Macao added. "Anyone know who took off with it."

"Well, I'm here, Erza just went out to do some shopping." I counted off my fingers, "Mystogan took a regular request when he came in, I can smell Laxus upstairs. Someone had to have stolen it. They'd have to be really stupid to do so."

"I know." Laxus drawled from the top floor. "A little blue cat flew up here and ripped it off the board."

"It was Happy?" Mira asked.

"He must have stolen it for Natsu and Lucy!" Wakaba realised.

"That's crazy, what are they thinking!" Macao exclaimed. 

"They've got some nerve taking on an S-Class Quest." Alzack commented.

"I don't know if I'd call it nerve, but it's definitely dumb." Bisca countered.

"That's a serious breach of the rules." Laxus stated. "Hey Gramps, a stunt like that'll get you kicked out of the Guild, am I right? Not that it matters. It's not like those three losers are gonna make it back alive from an S-Class Quest."

"Laxus, if you knew, why didn't you stop 'em?" Mira demanded, approaching him on the second floor.

"Oh, lighten up. All I saw was a blue cat flying off with a piece of paper in it's mouth, trying to act all sneaky. I had no idea it was Happy. Besides, Natsu's not cleared for S-Class. I never dreamed he'd break the rules. You haven't given me that look in a while..."

"This isn't good." Master Makarov muttered. "Well, which job was it?"

"For lifting the curse on Galuna Island." Mira said. My eyes widened, and I stood quickly.

"Wait, Galuna Island?" I repeated. "That's where they're going?"

"What is it, Yui?" Minnie asked, turning to me. I clenched my fists.

"Master, let me go and find them." I requested, turning to look at him. He was calm, but I could tell he was curious. "I know that island like the back of my hand, it was dangerous before the curse but now, I don't know what's going to be there. I'm the best equipped to go."

"I'm coming too." Gray said, standing as well.

"Very well." Master Makarov decided. "You two go and retrieve them." Gray and I looked at each other and nodded.