Natsu Devourers a Village

Two days. We've stuck in Clover Canyon for two days. With no food or water whatsoever. My stomach was twisted in knots, and it was twice as worse due to mine and Erza's bond. We soon came across Web Valey, one of the hardest places to navigate. "Come on Happy!" Lucy complained, "Don't tell me that you got us lost again! We've been walking for forever and a half and we still haven't found Magnolia yet! Why are we following a Cat anyway!"

"What do you mean again?" Happy questioned, "How rude! I wasn't lost last time so this is the first time I've gotten us lost."

"First time or not, let's just try to make it our last, ok?"

"Man, I want some food." Natsu groaned.

"We all do." Gray retorted, "Talking about it makes us hungrier."

"I can't help it if I'm hungry, jerk!"

"No, but you can stop running you're mouth, can't you?"

"Listen up!" Master Makarov but in. "We need some food..."

"Yeah! We know!" Natsu and Gray chorused.

"Enough." Erza ordered, however it was undercut by a loud groan from her stomach.

"You're stomach's trying to tell you something, isn't it?" Natsu wondered.

"No it's not, you're hearing things."

"Uh, yeah, real convincing Erza." Gray stated.

"Babe, it's ok to admit you're hungry." I said. There was then a large squeal, and I turned to see Happy and Mizuki grinning like crazy kittens, looking down into the cavern below.

"What are you two excited about?" Natsu asked.

"Down there!" Mizuki cheered, pointing down into the cavern.

"Look, Natsu!" Happy added, "Look!" Everyone peeked down to see a school...flock...group of Wing Fish. They were flying around, smiling wide as they chanted about how they could fly. "Those are Wing Fish!"

"Mizuki read the job flyer the other day!" My Feline companion stated, flying up to me and getting in my face, "She saw that they're a legendary delicacy! And she heard that they were the best fish ever!" Mizuki grinned happily.

"A legendary delicacy?" Gray muttered.

"Wing Fish, huh?" Erza added.

"Sounds good to me." Natsu declared.

"Well done Happy, Mizuki." Master Makarov sobbed, placing his hand on the blue cat's shoulder. "You make this old man very proud."

"Guys, enough with the growling stomachs." Lucy groaned. Lucy's stomach then let out a loud gurgle.

"You were saying?" Gray teased.

"Shut up."

"Now!" Happy declared, having pulled a fishing rod out of nowhere, "Time to fish!" Pretty soon, everyone was holding a fishing rod and was sitting on the side of the cavern try and catch a Wing Fish.

"Aw, come on you stupid fish!" Natsu complained, "Just shut up and let me eat you!"

"Mizuki thinks we should fish harder!" Mizuki stated, a determined look crossing her features.

"I don't know, are you sure these things really taste that good?"

"Lucy, at the moment, I am feeling the hunger of two people so can you please just shut up and fish." I said to her, "Anything edible at the moment would be worth it."

"I didn't know you were that hungry."

"You're going in my belly!" Happy declared. "Right now! You hear! Happy's gonna eat you fish!" It was another couple of minutes before Happy put down his fishing rod. "Whatever, I give up."