Natsu vs Yuka The Wave User

Natsu and I gazed down at Gray. "Get up Gray!" Natsu ordered. "Man, you look rough. He beat the snot out of you, huh?"

"Don't berate him!" I scolded. "That's just mean!"

"Natsu...Yui...what are you doing here?" Gray groaned.

"There's something up with this forest, I can't locate the village." I explained sadly. "We tried climbing back up to try and spot it but we can't."

"Didn't you use to live here?" Natsu asked.

"I never lived in the village. Selene always kept me in the Temple and then she took me to Helios, I only vaguely remember my old home but that's about it." I knelt down to pull Gray's arm over my shoulder. "Come on now, we found it, let's go."

"Wait! I can walk!" Gray protested. I reluctantly let go of his arm as he stood. "Where's Lyon?"

"Don't know." Natsu told him. "By the time we made it back, everyone had vanished." Gray stumbled, so I grabbed his arm and swung him onto my back.

"Careful of the wings now." I warned. "And hold on, we need to be quick before those guys do." We started to walk, Gray on my bag with Natsu waddling behind.

"Hey..." Gray trailed off.

"Yeah?" Natsu replied.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe in you. I'm no better." Tears dripped onto the scales on my neck.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself 'cause you lost a fight!" Natsu shouted. "You're a member of Fairy Tail! Now we don't give up when times are tough. So just put it behind you and keep moving forward." Natsu and I then started to jog towards the village. The gates opened for us, and despite Lucy's protests for Natsu to stop running...he fell in a hole covered with leaves. I managed to make my way around it. "Very funny!" Natsu complained. "But we don't have time to play practical jokes on each other!"

"Don't talk to me, it was Lucy's dumb idea." Happy said.

"I should have known."

"It wasn't a joke it was a trap!"

"Yui!" A voice cheered, and Mizuki flew to me. She landed on my head, settling in between my horns. "Mizuki missed you."

"I missed you too." I told her with a smile.

"I'm glad you're ok Natsu." Happy said. "I was worried about you!"

"Yeah I'm fine." Natsu assured.

"We're both all good." I added, "But Grat passed out on the way here." I indicated to the unconscious ravenette on my back.

"The guy in the mask beat him up that badly?" Lucy wondered.

"Hey the ice is gone!" Natsu realised, looking down at his body in shock. "Woah...it must have cracked when I fell."

"See, told you the pitfall would work!"

"Excuse me Princess, but I believe the spell was actually broken when he left the caster's range of Magic." Virgo spoke up. I hadnt noticed the pink-haired woman was here until now.

"I'm free!" Natsu shouted. SOme of the villagers helped take Gray off my back and lay him down. "So how come Lyon's lackeys haven't made it here yet?"

"That's a good question." I said. "They left the Temple before us but somehow we made it back here first, and we had to detour to find the place again."

"I wonder what's taking them so long." Lucy added.

"Yeah." Natsu agreed. "And with Gray and that giant ice cube, we were pretty slow."

"Ok guys! Hurry and cover up that hole!" Lucy ordered.

"They're not gonna fall for that."

"Over there!" Someone shouted, pointing to the sky. We looked up and saw that giant rat thing flying overhead.

"It's a giant flying rat!" Someone complained.

"And it's carrying a bucket." Another added.

"What?!" Lucy exclaimed. "But now my pitfall trap is totally pointless!" A drop of something fell from the bucket. I could smell it from a mile away...it was horrid. I gaged, trying to wave the smell away from me.

"Watch out!" Natsu shouted, tackling Lucy out of the way. The green stuff fell onto a plat just where Lucy was standing. The plant melted away, and left a hole in the ground. "That smell. I that stuff was deadly."

"That big flying rat has a whole bucket full of it!" Someone wailed.

"No! They're gonna dump it right on us!" Another cried. The rat ten swung the bucket, and a large mass of green jelly started to decend on us.

"How are we going to protect ourselves from acid jelly!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I want everyone to get in the centre of the village!" Natsu ordered. "Ready to fly Happy?"

"Aye sir!"

"Yui! Get up here!" Natsu shouted down at me.

"Mizuki, help Lucy get everyone to the middle of the village!" I said as she flrew off my head. "I'll be back." I spread my wings, roudhed down and took off, the wind whipping through my hair as I joined Natsu. He started cto chnt his spell while I started mine. "With the bright light of the sun..." I started to chant, a golden flame appearing in my right hand. "And the pale glow of the moon..." A milky substance surrounded my left hand. "I bring the powers of the planetary beings together...Eclipse Dragon! Darkest Day!" I slammed my hands together, and the combination of my magic swirled into blue flames. I shot the large ball of magic alongside Natsu's. The two combined, a terrifying blaze of blue and red. The large flames hit the centre of the jelly, making it explode outward. The jelly rained down on the village, destroying it completely. However, the centre of the village remained unharmed. I sighed, soaring down and landing next to Lucy. Mizuki found her place in between my horns once more as Happy and Natsu landed.

"The village has been completely dissolved." One lamented.

"This is terrible." Someone added.

"Is anybody hurt?" One asked.

"Bobo's grave's still standing." Moka said, relived. However, it was kicked down by Yuka as he, Sherry and Toby strolled through the wreckage.

"The Cold Emperor ordered us to eradicate the village and it's people." Sherry revealed. "We were trying to show mercy by making your deaths quick and painless. But since that didn't work, we'll have to resort to bloodshed."

"Fifty villagers, three wizards. Shouldn't take more than fifteen minutes." Yuka mused.

"You ready?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah." Lucy said.

"Always." I agreed.

"Count again 'cause there's four wizards!" Happy exclaimed.

"How dare they!" Moka growled. "Such disrespect. They kicked over Bobo's grave!" Three villagers restrained the chief as he protested, wanting to attack.

"Let me help you." Gray groaned.

"Gray! You came too!" Lucy said.

"No way in hell, you're not fighting!" I ordered, glaring back at him.

"We don't need your help." Natsu added, looking away.

"Natsu, don't do this to me." Gray pleaded.

"I'll take him." I sighed, turning away from the fight.

"What! No!" I walked up to Gray.

"Natsu! Lucy! Think you can handle these three?"

"Make sure he gets rest." Natsu told me. I grabbed Gray's arm and swung him onto my back once more.

"Let's go!" One of the villagers ordered. I followed the group, leaving the fight to my friends.

"Is Gray gonna be ok?" Mizuki asked me.

"He's gonna be fine." I assured. I hoped he would be ok.