Infiltrate Everlue Mansion

"My bedroom! Get the heck out of here you jerks!" I heard Lucy shout. I looked over at Mizuki who raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged as I knocked on the door. "One minute!" I picked Mizuki off the floor and held her in my arms. Soon after, Lucy opened the door wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

"Hey, Lucy." I greeted with a smile. "I know this is kind of sudden but we knew Natsu was gonna come over and we wanted to be more polite."

"At least you two are normal." Lucy sighed, opening the door a little wider.

"Would we be able to come in? I'm the only one in the Guild at the moment who can control Natsu."

"Yeah, sure." Lucy said, stepping to the side. Very soon, we were all sat at Lucy's table, plus Natsu. A cup of tea in front of us, "Look, I just moved in and I'm not ready for guests that show up in my bedroom. So how 'bout you two boys just drink your tea, say thanks, and get out. You got that?"

"Talk about cold-hearted..." Natsu muttered,

"Ice cold." Happy agreed.

"Watch it cat." Lucy warned.

"Hey, I know!" Natsu exclaimed, perking up. "Why don't you show us those weird little key guys you like to collect."

"'Little key guys'?" Mizuki repeated.

"Celestial Spirits." I reminded her. "Lucy makes a contract with a spirit, and when she is allowed to, Lucy uses the keys to summon a particular spirit to help her in battle."

"How many of these 'Celestial Spirits' do you have contracts with?" Happy asked. Lucy lifted her ring of keys. Three of them were silver, and the other three was gold.

"Six so far." She told us. "Not to brag or anything but I even have a couple different types of them." Lucy laid her keys out on the table. "The Silver Keys are the ones you find in the Magic Shops. I've got Horologium the Clock, Crux the Southern Cross and Lyra the Harp. But the Gold ones are super rare. There twelve total and they open the gates of the Zodiac. I got Taurus the Golden Bull, Aquarius the Water Bearer, and that last one is Cancer the Giant Crab."

"Giant Crab?!" Natsu examined,

"Giant Crab legs!" Happy cheered.

"I've never met anyone as obsessed with food than these two." Lucy commented.

"Natsu uses up the monthly food budget in about a week." I told her, "We have to go on extra jobs just to make ends meet."

"That reminds me, I need to make a contract with the key I bought in Hargeon." Lucy said. She then stood, "I don't suppose you guys are interested in seeing how a Celestial Wizard makes a contract with a Celestial Spirit."

"I hope it's not some grody blood pact." Happy whispered,

"Well, it sounds like a pain in the but to me." Natsu responded.

"Um, I can hear you, so leave my but out of this." Lucy ordered.

"Just ignore them Lucy!" Mizuki said, "That's what Mizuki does!"

"Alright, pay attention." Everyone in the room turned and focused on Lucy, "I call upon thee in the world of the Celestial Spirits. I beckon you to my side at once, pass through the gate." Lucy chanted, "Open! Gate of Canis Minor! Come, Nicola!" In front of us, a light formed a small snowman, with a large orange nose and beady black eyes appeared. It shook slightly as it stood. I let out a gasp of awe.

"Nice try." Natsu and Happy said to Lucy.

"Shut up! I meant to do that!" Lucy and I lept at the small snowman, cuddling it to our cheeks.