The Fairy Tail

Natsu and I laid flat on the train floor, unmoving and trying not to bring up our breakfast. "Um, Excuse me sir. Ma'am." The conductor said.

"Natsu! Yui! We made it to Hargeon!" Happy exlaimed. "Come on you two, get up!"

"Are they alright?"

"Natsu and Yui are fine!" Mizuki assured, "This always happens when Natsu or Yui travel." Mizuki added.

"Never...I'm never riding a stupid train again." Natsu stated.

"I'm with you there." I groaned before our cheeks puffed. We moved so we each were leaning out a window.

"If our informations correct, then we should find that Salamander somewhere in this town." Hapy told us.

"Come on you two! Let's go!" Mizuki chirped.

"Just give us a minute guys." I moaned. Stupid motion sickness. Then, the train started to move again.

"No!" Natsu and I cried as the train left the station. Soon, Mizuki and Happy caught up to the train and flew us back to Hargeon. They set us down in an alley. I re adjusted my black leather jacket over my yellow top. I dusted imaginary dust off my leather pants and tapped the toes of my black boots to the stone pathway.

"Ugh, man. We ended up riding the train twice." Natsu complained as we walked through the streets of Hargeon.

"Grow up, your better now." I scolded.

"You two have gotta get over that motion sickness." Happy told us.

"'I'm so hungry I could eat my hand." Natsu added.

"Mizuki thinks is a shame that we have no money for food." Mizuki sighed.

"Hey, Happy? This Salamander were looking for is gotta be Igneel right?"

"Aye!" Happy replied, "It has to be because the only Fire Dragon I ever heard of is Igneel."

"That's true.

"Then once we find him we can ask him about Selene and Helios!" I cheered. We then heard a bunch of girls screaming and shouting, it was hurting my ears. I pulled the fingerless glove tight over my right hand, I pushed a piece of my golden brown hair behind my ear.

"Salamander!" A girl cried.

"Your so dreamy!" Another shouted.

"It's so hot!" A third exclaimed. Natsu, Happy, Mizuki and myself looked at each other.

"Salamander?!" We all questioned. We started to run to the gaggle of girls.

"Well speak of the devil!" Natsu said. "Were in luck today guys!"

"Aye!" Happy cheered.

"We sure are!" I added.

"Come on!" Mizuki exclaimed, "The faster we go the closer Yui and Natsu are to finding their dragons!" We pushed our way through the crowd.

"Igneel, it's me!" Natsu cried. When we got to the center, all we saw was a man in a purple cape.

"Who the heck are you?" Natsu and I asked in unison.

"Who am I?" The man in the purple cape asked hysterically. "I am Salamander, surely you've heard of me before." Natsu and I walked away. "Hey! Wait a minute!" Soon Natsu and I were trampled by fangirls who were shouting about how cool Salamander was.

"What is it with these Fangirls!" I complained as they pinned us down.

"Now, now lovelies, let them go. I'm sure the poor children didn't mean anything malicious by it." The fangirls then turned to Salamander. He signed a piece of paper and handed it to Natsu. "Here's my autograph kid, now you can brag to all your friends." Salamander then turned his eyes on me, "And you my little lady can have the pleasure of a kiss."