Lucy's Resolve

Once the main celebrations had ended, everyone stood in front of the demolished Guild Hall. "It's in ruins." Master Makarov said sadly. "They really did a number on it."

"Master..." A sad voice started. I looked over to see Lucy making her way through the crowd. "I'm so sorry..."

"Ah, child...you've been through a lot lately. But don't let it get you down."

"Yeah, let's see a smile Lucy." The blonde turned around with wide eyes.

"Levy!?"

"Yep, we're back!" Levy said happily, flanked by Jet and Droy and Reedus.

"You're alright!"

"We beat Phantom, so there's no reason for you to be sad."

"Sure, they might have destroyed our Guild Hall." Droy started.

"But we're going to rebuild it even bigger and better." Jet finished.

"I'm sorry we had you so worried Lucy." Levy said.

"No, it was all my fault." Lucy argued.

"We heard about your secret. But, there's not a single person in the Guild who thinks you're to blame."

"She's right." Reedus said, scratching his head. "I owe you an apology."

"Lucy..." Master Makarov started, prompting the girl to look at him. "Though we may not be able to share out feelings of happiness and sadness entirely, we do share them to some extent. That's what happens in a Guild. One person's happiness becomes everyone's happiness. One person's anger becomes everyone's anger. And one person's tears becomes everyone's tears. There's no reason for you to feel guilty, so don't cry. You should already know how much everyone here cares about you." Lucy brought her hands to her face and started to cry. "Hold your head high my dear, because you are a proud member of the Fairy Tail family." Lucy then lifted her head and started to cry, tears streaming down her face. After a second, Master Makarov started to cry herself.

"Mum! Mama!" A pair of voices cheered. Erza and I looked over and saw Sting and Ryos racing towards us, grins on their faces. Behind them was the daycare teacher, jogging to keep up with them with Rini in her arms. My own tears started to fall down my cheeks as Erza and I fell to our knees, hugging our sons tight. Erza reached up and took Rini from her when the daycare lady got close. Our small family held each other tight, grateful that we were all ok.

A week after Phantom Lord's attack, the Guild Hall was on it's way to being built again

A week after Phantom Lord's attack, the Guild Hall was on it's way to being built again. However, it was delayed due to the Rune Knights showing up and we all had to be interrogated about what had happened. On account of all of us Fairy Tail members with the exact same story, and eyewitnesses around Magnolia testifying that Phantom had started the war, we were let off easily. Once we were underway with construction, Loke approached us. "Do you mind doing me a favour?" He asked, his voice raspy. He lifted a small pouch. "When I was in town, I found Lucy's Gate Keys. Can you give them back to her?"