The Strongest Team

Everyone piled into the Magic Mobile again, me hanging out the side of the car. It was getting to be a bumpy ride, and all I could gather from that was that Erza was running low on Magic Energy. Damn woman, use some of mine for Mavis' sake! Pretty soon we came to a stop, and my Motion Sickness disappeared. Instantly, I climbed out of the Magic Mobile, rushing to the front of the vehicle. Erza looked pale, almost sickly. "Erza..." I sighed, taking the SE plug out of Erza's arm and Erza slumped into me.

"Natsu!" Lucy shouted.

"Hey!" Natsu called, "You guys just missed seeing my beat Erigor!"

"Aye!" Happy cheered.

"I'm proud of you." Erza said as the two of us abled towards the do.

"Are you going to be ok Erza?" Mizuki asked, worried. She used her wings to hover close to the redhead. "Mizuki saw how much Magic you used." Erza smiled softly, rubbing her head.

"Yes, I'm ok, don't worry about me." Erza assured.

"I can't believe you had such a hard time with this guy." Gray commented to Natsu as Erza and I approached them and Lucy, Mizuki hovering close to Erza.

"I never said that!" Natsu retorted, "I took care of him, didn't I?"

"I was kinda worried for a while." Happy admitted.

"Whatever." Gray scoffed, "You look pretty stupid wearing a scarf when you're half-naked."

"Like you have room to talk." Natsu said, "Hey Lucy! Give me your clothes!"

"In your dreams!" The blonde shouted back. Erza chuckled softly.

"Anyway, well done, Natsu." Erza complimented. "Thanks to you all the Guild Masters will be safe now." Everyone nodded. I looked down the track in the direction of Clover.

"Hey guys, since we're almost to Clover, why don't we pay a visit to the Guild Masters?" I suggested. "We gotta tell them what happened, ask them how we should get rid of Lullaby. We should also let them know that they won't be able to leave until the tracks are repaired."

"Might as well." Happy said. Suddenly, a shadow passed overhead, our Magic Mobile flew above us.

"Kage!" Erza shouted.

"What do you think you're doing?" Gray demanded.

"Lullaby's mine now!" Kage stated. "Shouldn't have let your guard down Flies!" Kage's laugh could be heard as he drove away.

"That jerk!" Natsu exclaimed.

"This is how he pays us back for saving his life?" Lucy added.

"After him!" Erza demanded. Everyone then ran down the tracks, with Happy and Mizuki soaring above.

We soon found Kage again, the flute to his lips as he stood in front of

We soon found Kage again, the flute to his lips as he stood in front of...Master Makarov! "There he is!" Gray pointed out.

"Gramps!" Natsu exclaimed,