Natsu vs Erza

We arrived back at the Guild in no time after almost another day of wandering Clover Canyon. Minnie berated me as soon as I stepped through the doors. Pulling my cheeks and shouting at me for destroying the Guild Master's Conference Hall. I guess word travels fast. The day after we had all recovered, Natsu declared that this was the day to fight. I put all my money on Erza, there was no way she was gonna lose. I held Rini in my arms, and tried to keep Sting and Ryos in check as they cheered for their mother. Mizuki didn't like her friends fighting so she opted to stay inside the guild and do a couple of odd things to help out Mira while the fight was going on. A figure pushed their way through the crowd and stood next to me. "No way!" Lucy gasped. "They're really going through with it?"

"Erza never backs down from a challenge." I told her, my eyes not leaving the duo in the middle of the circle.

"Oh, hey Lucy." Mira greeted.

"Well, if those two value their manhood, then they'd better go through with it." Elfman stated.

"Erza's not a man."

"But you've got to admit, she's manly." Macao commented.

"Aren't you worried this fight could tear our strongest team apart?" Lucy wondered.

"What are you talking about, our strongest team?" Gray asked her.

"You, Natsu, Yui and Erza, you dummy! You're the four strongest Wizards in the Guild?"

"We are? Yeah, right, what idiot fed you that line?" Mira's smile held on for a second...before she broke down in tears. "Oh, you're not an idiot Mira." I balled my fist and conked Gray in the back of the head.

"Smooth move Gray." Lucy muttered.

"I'll hand it to Natsu and Gray, they're tough little dudes." Elfman stated, "But neither of them are even close to being the strongest. There are guys in Fairy Tail who are stronger than both of them combined. Like this guy!" Elfman pointed at himself.

"But calling Erza one of the strongest women in the Guild is a pretty safe bet." Levy added. "She and Yui are pretty close in regards to strength."

"As far as the guys, it's a tough call, but I'd put my money on Laxus or Mystogan." Jet continued.

"All I meant was the four of them work well together, and they have the best team chemistry in all of Fairy Tail." Mira sobbed.

"Ok, and this is coming from the same person who sent me on a mission to keep Natsu and Gray from killing each other when Erza wasn't around?" Lucy wondered.

"Gotta say, I'm pretty psyched to see how this fight turns out." Elfman admitted.

"Oh yeah? I'm sure she'll end up moping the floor with him." Gray told him.

"If that's not the case then I'm three-thousand Jewel in the hole." I said. I then frowned. "And then Erza is gonna kill me. I bet that something would happen and Erza would beat Natsu after the battle."

"That's really specific." Lucy told me.

"Yeah, but knowing our guild, it's probably gonna happen."

"It's been quite a while since we've squared off like this." Erza commented. "Hasnt it Natsu?"

"I was just a little kid back then." Natsu stated. "Today's gonna be different. 'Cause I'm taking you down Erza."

"Well, I'm not going to go easy on you. In fact I have the perfect armour for this occasion."

"Fame Emperess! Flame Empress!" Sting and Ryos cheered as Erza Requiped into said armour. Erza's Flame Emperess Armour was mainly red and black, with a bit of orange mixed in as well. She wore claw-like shoes, gauntlets on her hands and black bands that held her hair into two high-ponytails. On the back of her armour was two dragon-wing like extensions.