Dear Kaby

I turned my back from the Vanish Brothers, sighing at the destruction that surrounded them. I wrung my hands behind my head, my elbows in the air. "Man, those two were weak..." I muttered. I started to look around, "Now...where the heck is Lucy and the others." I started to look around. I looked behind me as a light shone. I saw Virgo starting to get up and lept at her, grabbing her onto her uniform as she disappeared. I swear I saw a city made of stars before I appeared in the sewers.

"Did I hear my Master summon me!" Virgo shouted. My stomach lurched as I perched on her shoulder.

"Virgo, fetch me that book!" Everlue ordered, pointing at Lucy who was holding Daybreak. Natsu, Happy and Mizuki were behind her, and they were accompanied by a tanned man wearing a blue striped shirt, dark trousers and white boots. He had a ring chain in his right pocket and a hairdresser tools' bag on the left. He also wore a golden necklace and held a pair of scissors. He also wore sunglasses with green lenses and had six crab legs protruding from his back.

"Yui!" My friends gasped,

"Yeah, it's me!" I confirmed.

"What is the meaning of this?" Everlue exclaimed.

"What are you doing up there?" Lucy asked.

"I have no idea!" I shouted down to her, "One minute, I was in the house, this chick starts to get up and I grab her to stop her and now I'm here!"

"So you grabbed a hold of her inside the house?"

"That's what I just said!"

"But that means...you must have passed through the Spirit Gate with her! That's impossible!"

"What the heck do we do now?" Natsu asked.

"Finish what you started Yui!"

"Virgo! Clean up this rubbish!" Everlue ordered as I lept off the pink-haired woman.

"As you wish Master." I jumped out of the way of a punch from Virgo.

"Now Natsu!" I exclaimed. "Eclipse Dragon!"

"Fire Dragon!" Natsu continued,

"Roar!" A mixed set of silver and red flames shot at Virgo, knocking her backwards. Lucy had already wrapped her whip around Everlue.

"You make me sick!" He was thrown across the room. Natsu and I hit the side of our fists together as Lucy and the Crab, who I assume is Cancer, finished off Everlue.

"Does this look fabulous or what?" Cancer asked.

"Oh yeah, way to go Crab Man." Natsu complimented. The room started to rumble.

"We gotta get out of here before the whole place collapses on us." I stated. Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Mizuki and I rushed out of the sewer and stood in front of Everlue's mansion as it slowly sunk into the ground. I massaged my temples as Mizuki gently rubbed my shoulder.

"I like your style!" Natsu said to Lucy, "Out with a bang! You are definitely gonna fit in at Fairy Tail."

"I'm definitely gonna be sleeping on the couch for a week." I groaned.

"It's ok Yui." Mizuki soothed,

"But aren't we not supposed to destroy stuff?" Happy inquired.

"I hope I don't get blamed for this." Lucy whimpered.

" Lucy whimpered