Wings of Love

Mizuki threw me through the front doors of the Walking Guild, and I knocked it down with a solid kick to the wood. The thick pieces smouldered as I slowly walked through the hall. Multiple Phantom members turned to me. I felt scales overtake my skin, and wings erupted from my back. My tail whipped back and forth dangerously. "Phantom." I roared. "Show me to Jose!" The Phantom members rushed me, but I didn't really care for them, knocking them away with easy swipes of my claws, slurping up the fire that the members shot at me. I could feel the movement of the Guild underneath my feet, but for some reason, my Motion Sickness wasn't activating. I eventually found myself in the main hall, a trail of fallen Phantom Lord members behind me. I blast of air shot towards me, but with a flap of my wings, I rose into the air to avoid it.

"How sad." A voice echoed through the empty main hall. "I will make your wings of scales wither and fall, and all that will remain is a Dragon's corpse." A man appeared in front of me, wearing a large green cloak and a purple cloth around his shoulder. He wore a green hat, and his eyes were covered.

"You are standing in my way." I grumbled. "Step aside, or face my wrath."

"My name is Aria." The man said, lifting his head to show tears falling down his cheeks. "I am the strongest of the Element Four. I've come in hopes of hunting a Dragon."

"I don't care who you are." I stated. "I'll kill you!"

"Airspace Razor!" Aria chanted. Small orbs of magic appeared around me, prompting me to dodge around them. I was quick in the air, my only focus was on taking down the opponent in front of me. "There's always someone better than you, young Dragon Slayer."

"Well, no Dragon Slayer has had their Mate attacked!" My claws lit in silver claims and I shot towards Aria, swiping at him relentlessly. He flashed away from the range of my attacks, but I kept at it.

"Airspace Drain!" He shouted. I let out a roar, flames erupting around me and blasting out in all directions. I heard Aria scream in pain. He stumbled back, shaking his hands as if to stop the burning.

"I told you to stay out of my way!" I roared. "With the bright light of the sun..." I started to chant, a golden flame appearing in my right hand. "And the pale glow of the moon..." A milky substance surrounded my left hand. "I bring the powers of the planetary beings together...Eclipse Dragon! Darkest Day!" I slammed my hands together, and the combination of my magic swirled into blue flames. They surrounded Aria, and he wailed in pain. He tipped back, and landed on the stone with a heavy thud. Smoke curled from my lips as I glared at the unconscious body in front of me.

"Yui...?" A voice called softly behind me. I turned around, and saw Erza standing behind me, donned in armour and ready to fight.

"Erza...?" I breathed.

"Yui, you..."

"Erza!" I rushed up to Erza and wrapped my arms around her waist, twirling her around happily. "You're ok, you're ok! Thank Selene!"

"I'm fine, Yui did you..." I put Erza down and took her hands in my clawed ones. "Did you defeat all of the Phantom members outside...and Aria?"

"Yeah." I admitted softly. "I was trying to get to Jose, without you my instincts kinda took over." Suddenly, the building started to shake again...and my motion sickness returned in full force. My stomach tied up in knots and I fell to a knee, putting a hand to my mouth. AIt stopped soon after, just as an announcement echoed through the hall.

"Attention you pathetic Fairy Tail worms!" Jose's scratchy voice came through the intercom. "Listen carefully because I'll only say this once!" A scream of pain echoed through the speakers, Lucy's. "We have captured your precious Lucy Heartfelia! Which means our first order of business is now out of the way. And that leaves us with just one more thing, my favourite part, wiping all of you miserable brats right off the face of the Earth!"

"Erza, you need to go back." I told her. "You're not healed."

"And leave you to fight on your own?" Erza demanded. "How can you think I'd do that?"

"The Guild needs you more than I do right now, I don't feel as if my Magic's depleted."

"They have Lucy!"

"I know, which is why I need you to go! You need to find Lucy, I need to kick Jose's ass because he hurt you." Erza smiled a little.

"Alright then." She said softly. "For you." I cupped Erza's cheek and drew her close, eyes fluttering closed as our lips pressed together. Afer a second, I pulled back.

"Go." I prompted. Erza nodded and reluctantly ran off, now, I could deal with Jose without her getting hurt. Suddenly, a feeling of dread and death washed over me, and a slow clap started from behind me. I turned with a glare.

"Bravo." Jose said. "You are quite keen. Very impressive, Fairy Tail Wizard. I knew this would be fun, but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this entertaining. You annihilated the Jupiter Cannon, disposed of my Elite Element Four, and you even managed to bring my Magic Giant to it's knees."

"Jose..." I snarled.

"Thank you. You've been so kind to entertain me, I simply must return the favour. I'll return it in full."

"Don't underestimate me, Jose." I snarled. Jose shot a barrage of purple skulls at me. "Eclipse Dragon Roar!" I opened my mouth and shot the silvery flames right at him. Some burnt upon impact, some managed to dodge and hit me, but I was still standing. He then shot a beam of purple energy at me. "Eclipse Dragon Claw!" I shot up into the air and dodged Jose's attack, landing in front of him once it had stopped and clawed at him. He at one point managed to grab my arm and toss me aside, but I stopped midair, my powerful wings beating.

"Fascinating." Jose mused. "You managed to fight through all of my members and beat Aria, did you not? And yet you're still standing?"

"The reason I stand is because you attacked one of the precious things in my life." I rumbled. "You ordered the attack on my Mate, my hate for you is unmatched. Anything you throw at me, I'll return ten times as strong!"

"Powerful, courageous and exquisitely beautiful. Destroying you will bring me unbelievable pleasure!"

"I could say the same thing to you!" My claws lit up with fire as I shot towards Jose once more.