𝕺𝖓𝖊

TRIGGER WARNING: Panic Attack, Alcohol abuse, the insinuation of drug use, self-harm.

༒ ༒ ༒ ༒ ༒5 weeks earlier

5 weeks earlier...

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟽:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

I disappeared after Rossi's party. Well I didn't disappear, disappear, but I left Rossi's house, got in a taxi and went home and did a shit load of coke.

Tyler was right, it was good coke.

Everyone freaked out when they realised I hadn't come back, luckily even in my coked up state I managed to text Spencer, something along the lines of.

'Wasn't feeling great, gone home'

Apart from the fact that my text message was fully of spelling errors, but I could blame that on being drunk.

It's been approximately 3 weeks since that phone call at Rossi's. I haven't heard from Tyler since which just makes me more nervous, I jump every time the phone rings, I'm paranoid all the time, and I can barely focus on anything.

I blink my eyes open to find myself in the toilet cubical... again. And before you ask, no I didn't fall asleep on the toilet, well I did, but the lid was down, I didn't fall asleep peeing or anything.

"Y/n? Are you in here?" Came a voice outside the door.

"Yep, give me a minute" I replied quickly jumping up from the toilet and flushing it to make it seem like I was using the toilet.

Then I opened the door and came face to face with JJ.
"Woah, are you ok?" She asked, I'm guessing I wasn't looking so hot.

"Yeah, fine. What's up?" I asked flustered.

"Oh, uh- Your phone was ringing like crazy, someone seems eager to get in contact with you" She replied handing me my mobile. I stared at it, zoning out momentarily and not taking it.

No one calls me, no one... Unless it's someone on the team but as everyone was there in the BAU, it wouldn't be them, which led me to one conclusion.

One fucking awful conclusion that I didn't want to think about one fucking bit. Because who knows what he was going to fucking ask me.

Perhaps it would be something simple like hiding something valuable, or perhaps it would be something impossible like kill a random person who has done nothing wrong.

"Y/n?" She questioned before clicking her fingers, snapping me out of my trance.

"Right. Uh-Yes, sorry. Thank you" I responded, grabbing my phone out of her hands and calling the missed number.