𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎S12 spoilers, and a few stolen lines off the actual show.
(A/n: I promise I'm not being a lazy writer by using the original storyline)
Mention of past suicide attempts and after-effects.
Mention of addiction problems.⚠︎︎
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽𝟷𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖𝙱

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Hey Y/n" JJ called after me, as I headed towards the elevator. We had just finished up a case in Dallas, and I think I can speak for the whole team when I say, we were all exhausted.

"What's up?" I asked waiting for her to catch up with me.

"Just checking in, how are you?" She asked as we got into the elevator.

"I'm ok... Just trying to get settled mainly... And I'm worried about Spencer, I thought he was ok, but then when he got beaten up, I started to worry again" I told her leaning back against the wall.

"I know what you mean. Spencer is not prison material" JJ sighed folding her arms and resting her eyes.

"Got plans for tonight?" I asked keeping up the conversation.

"Hopefully, the boys will be up so I can read them a story and say good night, then sleep" JJ responded.
"Actually I wanted to ask you something"

"Go ahead"

"Ever since Spencer went into Prison, I've been looking after Milo, do... Do you think you could take him... It's just Michael is scared of dogs and trying to keep them separate is hard" JJ informed me.

"Oh... Of course, I've missed that dog" I chuckled thinking back to when Milo was a puppy.

"He technically is yours" JJ smiled.

"Did you drive here?" I asked as we walked out of the elevator.

"Nope, got the subway" JJ sighed wincing at the heavy rain outside.

"Then how about I drive you home, and pick Milo up from your place" I suggested opening up my umbrella.

"That would be great" JJ exhaled hiding under the umbrella as we hurried to my car.

We got into my car and began driving towards JJs home, apart from going from my place to the BAU, I hadn't explored the area much, however, the drive from the BAU to JJs made me nostalgic.

I remembered many nights with Spencer driving around aimlessly, we never had a destination, it was just something to do on date night when neither of us felt sociable enough to go to a restaurant.