𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Mention of rape/aftermath, insecurities, mental illness/medication, slight impulsive breakdown. ⚠︎︎

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽𝟷𝟾:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖𝟾𝟷 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝟾𝟷 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"How are you feeling?" James asked over the phone.

"I'm not really sure right now" I murmured as I wandered around my kitchen.

"That's ok... It's a natural response... And how are you finding work?"

"We haven't gotten a case yet so I've kind of just been sleeping on the couch in my office, and doing a bit of work."

"Are you actually sleeping or-"

"I was... At first, I was able t-to sleep, but uh- the nightmares started on Thursday night... Spencer's been a lot of help"

"That's good, are you going to meetings?"

"Yep"

"And therapy?"

"Mhm"

"Are you taking your meds?"

"Ugh, are you father?"

"Y/n, I'm looking out for you. So are you taking them?"

"Yes, twice a day. M-My therapist wants to prescribe me Librium, which is the least addictive kind of benzodiazepine, to deal with the possible PTSD after e-everything... But I don't know, it seems like a bad idea"

"It's up to you, have you spoken to Spencer about it?"

"No, I don't want him to worry"

"Well, you should. If you do decide to take the medication, by telling Spencer, he might be able to regulate it. And if you do get to a point where you feel reliant on it, then he'll help you stop."

"I'll think about it"

"Anyway, are you doing anything tonight or are you just having a quiet night in?"

"Spencer's taking me somewhere... I don't know where it's a secret, but he said to wear something nice, but not too formal"

"So, what are you going for?"

"Flowery mini-dress"

"Good shout"

"Also thinking about doing my makeup, but I'm not sure if I can look at myself in the mirror for that long" I sighed.