𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 - 𝕺𝖓𝖊

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Mention of Rape and mental health, animal injury, and angst.⚠︎︎

᪥ ᪥ ᪥ ᪥ ᪥꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖𝙱

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

I woke up in a strangely peaceful state on Sunday morning. I say strangely peaceful because, recently I've woken up in a hot, sweaty panicky mess, but today was different.

Rolling over in bed, I wrapped my leg and around Spencers, rested my head on his chest, and draped my arm around his torso.

"Morning baby" he murmured in his raspy morning voice, his eyes slowly fluttering open to look at me.

"Morning" I whispered as I tiredly took his hand in mine and played with his fingers.

"Are you ok?" he asked smiling down at me.

"Hmm?" I hummed.
"4"

"That's better than 1, 2, and 3" Spencer joked.

"Ladies and gentlemen the genius of the BAU" I giggled. Tiredly, I sat up and glanced around the room, to find Milo missing.
"Where's Milo?"

"What?" Spencer questioned.

"Milo was in here when I locked the door last night, and he isn't in here now" I stated panickily as I jumped out of bed and searched the room.

He wasn't under the desk, or under the bed, he wasn't in the corner of the room or hiding on the couch. I had no idea where he was, but I did know he wasn't in this room.

Slipping my feet into my slippers, grabbing my dressing gown, and throwing it on, I opened the office door which was meant to be locked, and hurried out the room.

It was a Sunday and very few people worked on floor six on Sunday, so no one was around. Spencer and I searched the bullpen, the hallways, and the bathroom but Milo was nowhere to be seen.

As I approached the changing rooms, I heard whimpers coming from the showers.
"Wait Y/n stay here" Spencer whispered, pulling me away from the room.

"No! I know I left him with you for 5 years, but Milo is still my baby" I exclaimed shrugging Spencer off and storming in the showers.

I didn't even notice Milo at first, my attention was drawn to the blood smears on the wall and the bloody writing that said 'You don't love him!' in block capitals.

Then, my attention was pulled towards Milo, whimpering on the floor, his fur covered in blood.
"Milo!" I shouted running up to my dog and pulling him into my arms.