𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

SMUT WARNING: Choking kink, head, hair pulling kink, roughness, dominance and submission.
۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖𝙱

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

Y'know that moment, when you slowly start feeling like you fit in, and life starts fitting together perfectly.

It's like when you start at a new school, and for a while, you dread going in, because you either haven't made friends, or you just aren't comfortable with your new friends. You wake up every morning and panic about who you're going to sit with at lunch because you don't want to look lonely by sitting by yourself.

Sometimes-- Most of the time we don't realise the moment that we no longer dreading the day ahead, because it just happens.

Waking up for the first day back to work was so different to how I usually woke up, partly because Spencer was lying peacefully next to me.

We decided to let the team figure out our relationship, partly because I was terrified of what their reaction would be if we just told them straight up.

Also, just to keep you all in the mix, Spencer was reinstated luckily, and Matt the nice guy who came to help us after Emily got kidnapped joined the B.A.U.

Go team!

Spencer wasn't too happy with the terms of his reinstatement, but he soon calmed down, when Emily suggested that he could use his 30 days off by teaching profiling classes.

I'll be honest, it was a bit of a turn on to think about Spencer being a professor, I mean if he was my professor when I was a student, I don't know if I'd be able to focus.

I was worried about Spencer being back at the BAU, I was very aware of how bad his mental health had gotten in prison, and there was a point during our time off that I became very worried.

I mean he wasn't sleeping, there were days that he'd forget to eat. He'd lose his temper more, he'd get awful night terrors, and there were days where he'd refuse to get out of bed.

But luckily as time went on, he began to heal, and when he returned to the BAU, although I was scared, I knew he was ready.

Well, he still gets nightmares, and night terrors, but he's managing it. We've all been back now for a month and a bit, and so far he's been great!

"Morning Y/n" Penelope greeted as I wandered into the bullpen.

"Hey" I smiled, setting my bag down at my desk and giving Spencer a small wave. As I sat down, Penelope seemed to linger, suggesting she wanted to talk which let's be honest isn't uncommon for Penelope.