𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Mention of: Alcoholism, addiction, suicide attempt and aftermath of it, psych wards, unhealthy coping mechanisms, and angst!⚠︎︎

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎⚠︎︎Mention of: Alcoholism, addiction, suicide attempt and aftermath of it, psych wards, unhealthy coping mechanisms, and angst!⚠︎︎ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎́, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

As you can imagine, Stephens funeral was depressing, it sucked to think about how I grew up with the worst parents to have ever existed and neither of them died until I killed them, and Stephen was a great husband and father, yet he had to die so soon.

Looking over at his mourning wife and kids wasn't easy, and I spent most of the funeral staring at the rectangular muddy hole in the ground.

We were given time off to grieve and just generally recuperate after the ordeal we all went through. I pointed out that I had only been at the BAU for 2 months so I really didn't need 3 months off but Emily insisted.

I managed 2 weeks of lazing around before I got super bored, luckily James got a week off to come down to DC to see me.

"What time is your flight tonight?" I asked James as we sat down in the café with our coffees.

"Mid-night" James replied.

"This week went too fast" I mumbled grumpily.

To be fair we had done a lot in one week, we went out to dinner (Not in a romantic way), we went to the movies, we went to the park, and looked around the sights in Washington.

The only thing we didn't do was each other, which I could see was slightly difficult for James, but he restrained himself.

Honestly, it was refreshing to have James around again, although I am friends with the team, currently, that friendship is still fresh and so it's nice to have someone I'm 100% comfortable with around. Especially since James is the only person that I'm 100% comfortable with.

"You should come up on the weekend at some point," James suggested drinking his coffee.

"Definitely" I beamed excitedly. I glanced down at my phone momentarily to see Rossi's contact appear on the scream.

"I think that's the first time I've seen someone call you this entire week" James pointed out as I picked up my phone.

"Yeah, well a lot has been going on" I stated answering it.

"Hey Rossi"

"Y/n, I'm having a little party tonight, and I wanted to see if you can come?"