𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 - 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

A/n: This is a really cute chapter. Also the photos of what I imagine the house to look like after it's been made pretty!
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖𝙼𝚎𝚞𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌, 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚢, 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙼𝚎𝚞𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌, 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚢, 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

We left for our honeymoon a week after the wedding. We decided on bringing Milo with us too, he was part of the family, and after the ordeal, he had been through with Tyler/Linda Barnes, we thought he needed a holiday.

The only downside to bringing him was that he had to be in the animal section of the plane where we couldn't be with him.

When we arrived, we collected our dog and our luggage and made our way to the train station. We originally planned to hire a car, but I knew that there were plenty of cars at the house, that I was certain would work perfectly.

As the train departed from the station, I sat there silently looking out the window, Brittany is a beautiful place, it looks so medieval. Every town has cobblestone floors, stone houses, and old cathedrals and churches.

The towns are decorated with flowers no matter what time of year it is. And every so often you'd see a triskele engraved on the side of a building, or the Breton flag strung up high.

I couldn't help but smile at the beauty of my surrounding, it felt so nostalgic being here, in the place that I hadn't seen in so many years.

'Prochain arrêt... Rochefort-en-terre (Next stop... Rochefort-en-terre)' the woman over the tannoy announced.

"How long is the walk from the station?" Spencer asked stroking Milo's head

"We need to get in a Taxi, it's a bit further than the town center, my family liked seclusion" I explained combing my fingers through my hair.