𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of rape/aftermath, PTSD (Panic attack), sadness, angst, fluff.

ఌ ఌ ఌ ఌ ఌ꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽𝟽:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖𝟾𝟷 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟽:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝟾𝟷 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

I can't say I did much on Sunday, I slept for 80% of the day, stared at the wall for 10% of the day, cried for 5% of the day, and lay on the kitchen floor for the other 5%.

Spencer let me do what I wanted, he had no intention of forcing me to get up, or move, he knew that right now it wouldn't help me in the slightest.

Monday morning was a whole fiasco because I had to force myself out of bed, which I found almost impossible to do, then I spent the rest of the time getting ready to look somewhat formal, crying my eyes out, because I wanted to go back to sleep.

Spencer was as helpful as he could be, he picked out my clothes for me, covered the mirrors so I didn't have to look at my body.

Yeah, that's another thing, I was struggling to look at myself, every time I did, I felt reminded of what happened, it was like the mirror acted as a TV, replaying the events of Friday night.

Breakfast was ready the second I had finished getting dressed, Milo had been hydrated, fed and walked all before I was even awake.

My go-bag was packed because even though I wasn't allowed to do fieldwork, everyone felt more comforted knowing I was close by, so I would be staying either at the station or in the hotel if we did get a case.

Spencer's car was parked right outside the apartment, so I didn't need to walk that far, and once I was in I fell straight to sleep...

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Hey, how are you are feeling?" Emily asked as me and Spencer walked out of the elevator.

"2" I mumbled fiddling with my blazer sleeve.

"Well, hopefully, I can lift your mood, I have found an office in this department that isn't, and I doubt will ever be filled. It's got space, blinds, a desk, a couch, a lock on the door, and basically all the privacy you need" Emily informed me as a smile stretched across her face.

Unfortunately, my exhausted, depressed, morning brain hadn't caught on to what she was trying to say.

"And?..." I questioned in confusion.