𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
Acute psychotic episode, symptoms of a psychotic episode. 

✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟷𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖𝙱

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟷
𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Why did you miss the case?" Hotch asked as I sat down opposite him.

"I was sick" I replied crossing my arms in front of me.

"Lie" Hotch stated flatly.

"I was, I passed out, and I-"

"Tell me honestly, what is going on with you?" Hotch asked seriously.

"I don't have time for this" I mumbled shifting in my seat and avoiding eye contact with Hotch.

"Yes, you do. You did both yours and Spencers paperwork last week, you don't actually have anything to do. So you have time" Hotch pointed out angrily.

"Well, I don't want to talk about it! I'm fine" I snapped.

"No, you're not!"

"Why do you care?!" I questioned loudly.

"What do you mean?! Why do I care?! I'm your boss and your friend!" Hotch exclaimed.

"My friend? MY FRIEND?! This is probably the longest conversation we've had in months! Friends don't just ignore each other! You hired me for a case, then you promised you'd never lie to me ever again, then you lied about Emily! You never talk to me anymore..." You shouted.

"You hired me for a case after I found out you promised you'd never lie to me ever again, then you lied about Emily! You never talk to me anymore! You only care when I fuck up! What kind of friend ignores their friends for months. The only time we ever talk is when we're working a case!..." I continued furiously.

"So, I'm sorry if I'm an inconvenience to you! I'm sorry that I'm not like I was before, I will work on that if you want me to. But do not tell me, that I am your friend because you're not, you're my boss and you're barely that most of the time" I shot up from my seat and stormed out of the room.

"Does anyone have paperwork they don't want to do?" I asked as I entered the bullpen.

"You did mine" Spencer mumbled as he wrote up his post-case report.

"I do" Emily sighed handing me a stack of 5 files.

"Anyone else?" I asked looking over the bullpen, everyone handed me a large stack of their paperwork then I carried it over to my desk.

"You can't seriously do all that" Spencer mentioned.

"Watch me" I mumbled as I began writing.