𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

SMUT WARNING
Shower sex, fingering, multiple orgasms, choking kink.
♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾𝟶𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖𝙻𝚊 𝙵𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚡, 𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝-𝚎𝚗-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚢, 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝟶𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙻𝚊 𝙵𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚡, 𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝-𝚎𝚗-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚢, 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

The next few days weren't really easy, it wasn't anything in particular, just a mix of things like there was dodgy plumbing in the house that needed to be sorted, the pool needed to be filled after it was cleaned, and me and Spencer we generally just really tired because we were still recovering from the Jet lag.

However, on the third day, everything felt different, we had a lot of energy and we were ready to do something.

"Ok, how about we go on a cycle ride, there's a river nearby, we could cycle alongside it, have a picnic, do a bit of swimming?" I suggested.

"We don't have bikes" Spencer pointed out.

"We'll hire them," I stated.
"I don't know, it's just an idea"

"No, I like it, then Milo can run alongside us," Spencer suggested.

"And I'll hire a bike with a basket so that if Milo gets tired I can put him in the basket," I added excitedly, I'll be honest, I really wanted to go cycling along the river because it was something I used to do as a kid.

"Ok, sounds like a plan, just remember we have to be back here at 5 to facetime Penelope, she's been spamming me to facetime her and show her the house," Spencer mentioned as we headed out the house locking the door behind us.

I knew the route to the river by foot, it was a beautiful day, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and everything was just perfect.

Something I loved about Brittany was how quiet and unpolluted it was. The air smelt fresh, the roads were quiet, and at night when you looked up, the sky was littered with stars.

It was the most magical place on earth in my opinion, and when I say that I mean, I could imagine fairies living in the hedges, and pixies living in the trees, trolls under bridges, and ogres living in swamps.

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝟶𝟾:𝟻𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙴́𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚞 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚗 𝙽𝚎𝚞𝚏, 𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝-𝚎𝚗-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚢, 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

When we got to the lake, we hired two bikes and started along the cycling route, and it was just as perfect as I remembered.

There were butterflies everywhere, and hundreds of different types.  Like, Hesperiidae, fluttering around with their brown and orange wings, then there was Lycaenid, were gorgeous, their wings were a silvery blue color, with black around the edges. Peacock butterflies were my favorite along with the Morpho butterflies which were the most beautiful blue color.