𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Drug use, withdrawal, depression, emetophobia, angst, mention of suicide⚠︎︎
☦︎︎ ☦︎︎ ☦︎︎ ☦︎︎ ☦︎︎

☦︎︎ ☦︎︎ ☦︎︎ ☦︎︎ ☦︎︎꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟷𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

☦︎︎ ☦︎︎ ☦︎︎ ☦︎︎ ☦︎︎
꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟷
𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Morning" I greeted, opening the curtains of Y/ns bedroom and welcoming the light into the room.

"Ugh" she groaned pulling the duvet over her head. I removed the restraint from her wrist before she woke up, I had a feeling she'd be agitated if she knew I had to do that to her. And if she wasn't annoyed, she'd be mortified and never be able to look me in the eye ever again.

"I called Hotch, he's given us 2 weeks off. If the team have a case, we'll help from here. Now, I had conditions to keeping what happened last night secret. So get up" I told her, pulling the duvet off her.

"Spence, I'm tired" she mumbled hugging her body.

"I know Angel... But we're going to fight through this, and to fight through this, you need to make the first decision of the day, which is to get out of bed" I explained to her, perching myself on the side of the bed.

"I'm... Exhausted" She whispered looking up at me.

"So am I, but here I am, dressed and out of bed... If you don't want to do this for yourself, do this for me. Please get up" I begged softly.

Y/n sighed loudly and pushed herself up from the lying position to the sitting position, which was progress.

"There we go, halfway there" I encouraged.

"Don't patronize me" Y/n murmured resting her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry" I chuckled trying to keep the mood light.
"Would you like me to tell you, the plan for the day?"

"I feel like you're going to tell me no matter what my answer is" She sighed as she fiddled with my fingers.

"Good, so you're going to get dressed, then we're going to walk Milo around the park, then we'll come back, eat breakfast, you can have a nap till lunch, then we're going to the supermarket to restock your fridge. I'll teach you one of Rossi's special pasta dishes, that he taught me, and then we'll give take Milo on his nightly walk, then sleep" I listed while running my fingers up and down her arm. 

"That's so much" She yawned wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I know angel"

"I have a better plan, we should get up, walk over to the couch and cuddle for the rest of the day" she suggested cheekily.