↳ Delilah's Den - Volume 2

Written by delwritesbooks

Banner by winnie_loves_honey

- - -

Welcome back to Delilah's Den! I'm your host, delwritesbooks coming at you from my hiatus. Today we're back for volume two, and this time, we have not one, not two, but THREE recommendations for you!

HERE WE GO

~Book One~

The Unbecoming of Kiara Taylor by user Vinita03

❝ This is a love story. Twisted and messy. Flawed and screwed up. But it's ours. It's us. I don't know how our story will end. But I know it will start. ❞

Arnav Singhania came into Kiara Taylor's life like lightning in the darkness. He was handsome as sin, cold as ice and brilliant. She was drawn to him as she'd never been to anything or anyone in her life. She craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken her. She was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in her so easily.

The bonds of his love transformed her, even as she prayed that the torment of their pasts didn't tear them apart.

As Kiara and Arnav's lives became tangled, they found themselves unwilling and unable to escape the relentless pull that drew them together.

Kiara and Arnav were two opposite ends of a pole. Bound together by a strong bond. With their past lurking behind them. But will the past leave their love in ruins-or bind them together for a lifetime?

Through all the scars, tears, truths and tantrums, who will burn and who will make it out unscathed?!

Review: Now, the people who know me are aware that mature books aren't my thing. But this one, this one definitely changed my mind.

The author of this book does a good job reeling you in. I was enamored with the story, and for people who are into hot, steamy romances, and passionate love, I would most definitely recommend it.

~Book Two~

I Witnessed a Murder by themysteryisme975

What if you witness a murder?

What does it feel like to witness one?

Would you be too shocked to react or be brave and take action?

Have you ever imagined what will happen if the killer notices you there?

So many questions but only one solution~

Read the book and find out the answer to all your queries.

A short mystery-thriller story which will fill you with ecstasy and excitement!

Read this short story to find out what happens when a fifteen year old, Madison witnesses a murder.

Review: TRUE! CRIME! I LOVE! Honestly, I don't know how I'd react if I were in Madison's position. I'd probably scream and then get murdered next-

ANYWAY...

This was short, yet chilling. The author was very descriptive about the murder which made you feel as if you were there. And I don't want to be there! When Madison drops her phone and what happens next happens, I felt my heart squeeze a little more and began to feel panicked. The author 100% did a fabulous job with emotions. I would definitely recommend this book for true crime fans and fans of Criminal Minds (like me).

AND FINALLY

THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

THE PRIDE OF WATTPAD

MEANING A POPULAR STORY FROM A POPULAR USER...

~Book 3~

His Game by Liz_Plum

To be considered a player, you have to create your game.

It must be played by your own rules and on your own terms.

The most important part; you can't lose.

His game was easy to play.

Until she came along.

Review: Everything about this book was just wonderful: Joey, the confident female who was an amazing badass, incredibly different from those cliché Wattpad girls; and the fact that this book was told by the boy, Rhett, and not the girl made it so much better.

His name was also Rhett! That's a bonus! Rhett oozes charm and meets his match in Joey, a confident female who rides motorcycles and is someone I secretly (very secretly) aspire to be. This is NOT your typical Wattpad story, it's very different from most popular books on here. The author, Liz, is amazing with romance novels, and I would most definitely recommend this (as well as any of her other books) for anyone who is looking for a change in the type of books they read.