↳ Five Underrated Wattpad Teen Fic and Romance Books

Written by PlayerInTheRainBanner by -softivity As Wattpad grows and develops so do our writers

Banner by -softivity 

As Wattpad grows and develops so do our writers. New writers give it their all to create books that would be worth reading but sometimes even though the book may be unique and eye-catching, they barely catch any publicity.

We're here to give you five of these must-reads that will certainly catch your eye.

Under the New York Sky by SweetnessInTheSalt

One second. Just one second and everything changed.

Skylar is sent to a lonely downward spiral when her mother dies tragically. With the only support, she had in her life gone, she is sent to live with her aunt in the city that never sleeps - brilliant New York.

And in most unpredictable times someone comes along to help her overcome her grief; to find joy and purpose in living again.

Review:

I love this book! Honestly, it's wonderful and sometimes I can feel Skylar's emotions first hand. I love the relationship between your characters and your writing style. Your pacing is not too fast and not too slow, it's just right. This is a cute book to read!

May the Best Ex Win|✓ by CAITLlN

An ex-couples rivalry for the spot as student body president becomes even more convoluted when two new, unexpected candidates enter the race. Chloe and Preston team up, each vowing to get one member kicked from the competition-- but when they both end up helping their victims to spite each other, the campaign gets a lot more complicated.

Review:

I don't even have words for this book. It's not an everyday storyline and the book may be defined as cliche by most people but it's a must-read. I think you'd like this story, it's certainly one of a kind.

The Sister Zone ✓ by ChristinaAnnRiley

Some say getting out of the friend zone is hard. Well, try getting out of the sister zone.

Vanessa Hayes-Wong has been best friends with Oliver Morrison for five years, one month, and fourteen days. Just as she starts to realize her feelings for him, he gives her the worst Christmas gift she could've received.

A mug that says World's Greatest Little Sister.

Review:

First of all, this book is hilarious. If you're looking for something to give you a good laugh, this is definitely it. Call it cliché all you want, but I personally love the storyline and humour. It's one of the only books in Wattpad that recognizes the Sister Zone. This book is a must-read!

Taxi Service by SydneyDruckman

In which a young Earnest Watts drives strangers around New York, only to find that a beautiful Madelyn Moore becomes less of one.

Review:

This book is truly one of a kind! I couldn't have expected anything that happened, and I think I should applaud the chapter titles. This book isn't anything close to cliché, it is a breath of fresh air at how unique and different it is from most Wattpad books. Although this is a short story, this book is written beautifully!

The Cost of Falling by 0liviaRose436

Emma's certain she's ready to leave her suburban tedium, but a different world awaits her when she meets Danny Stevens and he pulls her away from herself and into the unknown.

Review:

I love how cute this book is. Although it could use some editing, it's lovely and I love how it's paced just right. The way you created such a bond between your characters is fascinating and Emma and Danny's relationship is extremely cute to read! I feel like this book is for me, it's what I'll call unique and cute. It's a must-read!

That's all I've got for now! If you're interested in seeing your book on display here at Diurna Times, please check out the "How it Works" chapter of the book and submit a form!