↳ An Introduction

Written by mortalsouls Banner by Sammy_8813 

Banner by Sammy_8813 

Walking down the street, you always notice women in their best clothes, and men in perfectly tailored suits.

On the first day of school, teenagers and children all try to get the most attention in fashionable new clothes.

We always want to be noticed, because it makes us feel good when we're told that we have amazing fashion sense, or beautiful t-shirts.

Here, we'll teach you all the newest fashions, to get noticed by everyone.

Paris. The city of love, where you can eat at small cafes, or climb the Eiffel Tower.

Parisians like to have that 'I just woke up and still look this good' look.

I would know, I'm French.

They dress up in comfy but still fashionable clothes, like a knitted pink jumper, and ripped jeans, putting only mascara and blush.

It's a more natural look.

Younger children all over the world might not look like they have any fashion sense, but in reality, their taste in clothes is exquisite.

It just doesn't seem like it to adults.

Some girls wear skirts with pretty old fashioned shoes, while others just walk around in jumpers saying, be wild or stay free.

Some even go in their just comfy clothes, but it's still fashionable in their own way.

Adults have a more composed look, with a skirt that's not too big and not too long.

Or maybe work pants and a nice blouse.

It all depends on your style, or work place really.

Right now, most people will wear either tight clothes, like skinny jeans, or baggy t-shirts they can tie in a knot in front or on the side.

Double denim right now is becoming the new trend.

But really, just wear your best clothes that make you feel fashionable.

You can set your own trend, with doc martens, and black jeans or leggings.

Whatever you wear you'll be fashionable... or you can might even set the trend today.