↳ What Kind of Wattpader are you?

Banner by: winnie_loves_honey
Written by: mminecraftbees
Edited by: 

What kind of Wattpadder are you? Read on and answer the questions to find out what stereotypical Wattpad reader you really are! Comment your results below ♡

1) What do your reading lists look like?

a. They're all flawlessly organised, with clear categories for genres and separation between read and unread.

b. They're categorized by ships and probably named after puns about the fandom or pairing.

c. They're stuffed full of anything I liked the look of, tbh... one day I'll sort through them, I promise!

d. Reading list? What's that? Mine are empty apart from a few random books I added a while years ago before my last hiatus.

2) Where's your profile picture from?

a. I hired a graphic designer to make it - after all, I have to look professional.

b. I may or may not have stolen it from Pinterest. It's a cute drawing of my favourite ship/character, and it's probably a little blurry because it was the only one I was bothered to find, but I don't mind.

c. Some sort of social media or Google Images. It's likely a picture of books or a pen that I thought was aesthetic.

d. Uhh... I don't have one. Oops.

3) What sort of thing do you comment on your favourite reads?

a. Expert plot critiquing, polite support for the author and perhaps a point or two on grammar mistakes.

b. Lots and LOTS of enthusiastic rambling about the characters, accompanied by about a million emojis per comment. Sometimes even begging for the author to update, if I'm honest.

c. Genuine support for the writer, laughing emojis at the joke lines, interacting with other users, the like.

d. I don't comment. EVER.

4) What's your favourite genre?

a. I try to read a wide range of genres and styles, to further enhance my literary knowledge.

b. Anything with the words AU, smut, fluff, or angst in the title, to be honest.

c. Fantasy! No, romance! No, comedy! Ugh, there are too many good ones.

d. I mean, I don't read enough to decide, really.

5) How much do you read in real life?

a. I've struck a healthy balance between online and offline stories, with most of my real-life reads being classics and famous works that I study.

b. Not much, other than the original books I'm in the fandom of (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Hobbit, you know the ones), which I will make sure everybody knows I LOVE.

c. So much. Too much. When I'm not scrolling through stories on Wattpad every chance I get, I'm huddled in a corner somewhere reading any one of my millions of paperbacks at roughly the speed of light.

d. Not at all, there are more important things.

6) What kind of accounts do you follow?

a. A limited number of authors or admin accounts whose works I respect, as well as reviewers/graphic artists I've previously hired.

b. Pretty much anybody and everybody who belongs to the same fandom as me, writes fanfic, or speaks with me. (Probably too many people... but we don't talk about that)

c. My friends and favourite authors.

d. Basically nobody.

7) And finally, do you make announcements?

a. Yes, for my QOTDs (I have to keep my followers engaged), as well as when I publish.

b. Yes, way too much. I exceed the three-announcement limit almost every day because I'm always chatting to my online friends about our favourite anime/shows.

c. Sometimes, but not too often. Only when something important happens.

d. Nope, never have, probably never will.

MOSTLY As
THE PRO

You're super organised and know exactly which stories you're reading when. You're also probably a writer yourself, or at least you've got some good literary knowledge, so congrats on that. You might even be a member of the grammar police (in that case, you mildly terrify me).

MOSTLY Bs
THE FANFIC FAN

Be honest - is it a Netflix show, book series (that was WAY better than its film adaptations) or anime? Either way, you're an ultra-mega-fan of something, and it's almost guaranteed you only use Wattpad for the crazy fanfiction. You probably prefer fanon to canon, and would defend your OTP to the death. Just try to get some sleep, okay?

MOSTLY Cs
THE BOOKWORM

You. Live. For. Books. Enough said. Your screen time is raised only because of how much time you spend surfing the Wattpad homepage, and in real life you're known as being that friend with their nose always in a book. You're probably a little messy or maybe a failing writer with too much inspiration (I lowkey envy you), but I'll let it slide if you let me borrow one of your many books.

MOSTLY Ds
THE GHOST

Your account is deader than a dinosaur, and that's saying something. Seriously, either delete your account or come off your latest hiatus, because the very few followers that you do have left are probably convinced you're in a grave somewhere right now. Plus, give some authors some votes! Jeez.

So... what result did you get? I ended up with an almost-perfect split between the Pro and the Bookworm, how about you? Comment in-line here, and tag your friends to find out what kind of Wattpader they are! ---->