3. Interview

Jeon Ara's P.O.V.

"Omg guys listen! It's starting!" I heard people say down the hall with their phones and headphones. Some didn't have headphones, just phones, and some didn't care about what was going on.

"Hello Ara! Welcome back!" The interviewer said.

"Thank you! It's a pleasure to talk with you again," I said on the interview. Like I said before, I do come on camera sometimes, and that sometimes is for example in interviews. I wear a mask, glasses and beanie though, so everything's covered.

"Her voice is so soft! I love her voice when talking," some students said.

I was just walking through the halls while wearing fully covered and looking down, and there was a lot of students watching my interview that I had yesterday.

I kept walking down the halls since I didn't have anything to do and my break is 10 minutes long. I noticed my crush sitting with some of his friends that didn't go in my class and they were watching the interview of me on their phones. By all my stalking of my crush, I know that he is a big fan of Ara, or me. Same shit! So, he was obviously watching the interview now because it was sending live. I am not there now so it's not technically live, but it's a premier.

"Her voice is so calming to hear!" he said. My crush said that. My heart skipped more than three beats and at this point. I just had to see his reaction. I sat on a bench close to him and his friends and acted like I was on my phone. "And she's so pretty," he said again making me die on the inside.

"Many Asweets were talking about your newest post were you talking about crushes. Many Asweets assumed that you have a crush. Is that true?"

"Well, I posted that out of curiosity.. but I kind of have a crush." I heard my voice through people's phones and then I giggled awkwardly in the interview.

"Oh my god! Her giggle is so cute!" My crush said. I'm not gonna survive all these compliments from him! Many people are saying it in the halls and online but it's different when it's from him. Even though he might hate me as 'Aera', but I'm not 'Aera', I'm 'Ara'.

"It's over for you. She has a crush," my crush's friend said to him. I think his name is Yoongi. Is my crush an obsessive fan?!

"Who cares? It's just our imagination after all. It's not like I'll actually date her, or even see her in real life," he said chuckling. "I'ma stop joking about this when she gets a partner. Then it's rude to joke about being her boyfriend if she has one already," my crush said. So he isn't an obsessive fan, thank god!

"You usually post covers of songs, right?"

"Yes."

"Are you planning on making a song? Your own song since you are so good at writing? You're also very good at dancing, so have you ever thought of making your own choreography? Maybe your own song and choreography for it?" The interviewer asked.

"Well, I haven't thought of it, but it's a good idea! I might try to do it. It won't be a good song though because I don't know how to compose music," I heard myself say.

"Isn't she like good at almost everything?" The other friend of my crush said that is called Namjoon.

"I know right!" My crush said. "But I have a weird idea which is almost impossible. I know how to compose music and dance, so I can dm her and ask her if she wants some help with composing."

Hold up, what now?!!

His friend laughed. "Are you serious right now?" Yoongi said in disbelief.