5. Meet

Jeon Ara's P.O.V

Me and my crush ended up chatting and discussing when we are going to meet up.

Ara: It's better if we meet but we can also just compose a song online if we have to. Where do you live?

Hoseok: I live in Gwangju

Hoseok: Where do you live? You probably live in Seoul or some big city right?

Ara: Actually no, I live in Gwangju. So we can meet if you want 😃

Hoseok: Oh wow really?! I never thought that you'd live in Gwangju

Hoseok: Sure we can meet but where and when?

Ara: We can meet at any place you want. We can meet at my house, your house, in the library, in a café etc.

Hoseok: Sure! We can meet at my house if you want

Ara: Sounds good then! Can we meet tomorrow at 17:00?

Hoseok: Yeah okay

Hoseok: Here's my address *inserts address*

Ara: Okay see you tomorrow then 👋

Hoseok: Yep see you

———————————

The next day Minji came to school. I waved at her. "Hi! You're finally back!" I said.

"Yes I am! I'll also come back to our house today," she said. "Did anything interesting happen when I was gone rather than Jin and Jimin wanting to be your friends?" She asked.

"I'm meeting up with Hoseok after school," I said.

She immediately looked at me with a questioning and shocked face. "What?! How?"

"As Ara."

"Still how?!" She asked. I opened Instagram and showed her the conversation. "Holy shit! Good luck," she said giving a wink to me.

I chuckled. "Thank you."

Taehyung and Jimin came up to us. "Hi Aera. Hi Minji," Mark said.

"Hi!" Minji greeted back.

"Do you want to hang with us?" Taehyung asked. He looked lowkey scared from Minji.

"Just you two or is there someone else?" She asked.

"There is also Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi," Jimin answered.

"Okay let's go then!" Minji said and dragged me by my arm.

"I'm meeting up with her today after school." We heard Hoseok say to his friend.

"Meet who?" Jimin asked bringing the attention to us.

Hoseok glanced at Minji. "Ara," he answered, hesitantly.

"You're meeting up with Ara? The famous author? You know her? Are you her friend?" Minji acted but her acting was too overreacted.

"No, I don't know her but I messaged her asking if I can help her with composing a song and she agreed," Hoseok explained.

Minji acted shocked. "Wow."

"You're really lucky!" Yoongi said. "But don't let her know that you write fan fiction about her." I was a bit shocked by the fact that he actually writes fan fiction about me. "So if she asks for your account give her your other one. The one with no stories," Yoongi continued.