12. Hospital [Ending]

Jeon Ara's P.O.V.

I woke up, directly covering my eyes from the bright light coming through the window of the hospital room. It was snowing outside and the white color was very bright. I had a syringe in my hand and I was only wearing a bra and hospital shorts. My shoulder had gauze but it looked kind of clean.

I looked around me. On my left was a small table that had my bag on, lots of flowers and lots of letters. There weren't only flowers on the small table but even on the floor, and there were lots of them. Like lots!

I took the pile of letters and looked at them. There was a date on every letter. How long have I been asleep?

I opened the first letter.

25 April 2022

From: Jung Hoseok
To: Jeon Ara

Hi Ara!

I brought you to the hospital yesterday but you still haven't woken up. I was really worried this morning because you haven't woken up for so long even though the doctors said that you were okay. They told me just a few minutes ago that you're in a coma. I really hope you wake up soon! I miss you already and I'm really worried! Please wake up safe and don't leave too long hanging. I believe that you will wake up someday!

The whole world is waiting for you, you know? The world found out that you're Ara yesterday. It came out on the news, your message on writeandread and the accident.

I told the police not to reveal the kidnapper's identity as he's your brother and it might bring you hate. He's now in jail. I also told the other girls called Ara not to tell anyone about Jungkook, but I forgot to tell them to hide our relationship, but I don't think they'll say anything.

Oh well, that's it for today's letter. I'll start writing a letter everyday. Bye <3

26 April 2022

From: Jung Hoseok
To: Jeon Ara

Hey again!

You know, everyday many Asweets come to this hospital and leave flowers. Most flowers are in front of the hospital or in front of your room. There are some flowers in your room but the doctors didn't let people put any more flowers in your room because it got full. The flowers on the table on the other hand are just by me :)

More and more people are starting to visit you each day. It's crazy!

I really miss you :( please wake up!

Goodbye for now Ara <3

27 April 2022

From: Jung Hoseok
To: Jeon Ara

Hey!

I miss you :(

More people are visiting you today and your stories and social media are getting way more popular. You know when a celebrity does something bad, dies or gets hurt they suddenly get very famous. That's exactly what happened to you.

I love you Ara. Please wake up soon <3

28 April 2022

From: Jung Hoseok
To: Jeon Ara

I can't move on from you. It's not like I want to move on. I'm waiting for you until you wake up, but what I meant is that I can't do anything properly. I don't know what to do! I stare at the wall while thinking of you all day long, or I write letters to you, or I visit you. I keep thinking of you! I might as well just read your stories again.