1. Who am I?

'The ocean was blue by the reflection of the sky, just like the reflection of the evil'

I stared at the text. Nope! It doesn't make sense!

'The blue ocean's color was fake, just like fake evil friends'

Hmm.. too simple but too complicated at the same time and it doesn't make sense.

'Blue or noncolor, ocean or sky, fake friends or.. bullies?'

What the hell am I writing? I deleted the last sentence again and put down my phone. I should probably go to sleep to be able to wake up tomorrow. I did my night routine and lay down in my soft bed.

"Oh bed, I missed you!" I said to myself. I tried to sleep, but it was too hard with my phone buzzing all the time. I put my phone on silent and tried to sleep again.

I can put the notification from my fans on mute, but not fans in reality. That's why I'm happy that nobody knows who I really am. Even though no one knows about me being the famous writer, everyone is talking about me whenever I go. It's annoying! I love my fans and everything, but I would never tell people who I am. Now it's annoying and I don't get attention in real life. How about if I get attention in real life?

I fell asleep in the middle of my thoughts and woke up the next day. I did my morning routine and wore an oversized hoddie with some jeans and nike shoes. I put my hair up in a bun and put no makeup on. This isn't my usual style. I only wear clothes like this when going to school in order to not get attention at all. I also never put my hair up to a bun except when going to school. I don't like attention and I don't want to get caught either so I wear something simple. 'Caught' might be a word for something bad I guess, but what I meant is that I don't want people to know that I'm famous or rich.

I'm pretty active on social media and I post a lot, so people know quite a lot of my personality but not looks. I write on an app called "writeandread" and I have 77 million followers on it. It's very famous, like Instagram, Snapchat or Tiktok. Everyone uses it! My fandom name is called Asweet. I also have an Instagram account with almost 58 million followers. One of my hobbies is taking pictures, so I take some high-quality shots. I also have Twitter with about 53 million followers. I usually post crackhead stuff there. I make sing covers for some songs too and post them on Twitter. I do come on camera sometimes, but then I'm very covered. I do dance covers sometimes, but I try to not show my face while dancing and even if it does show then it's hidden with a mask. I also wear a beanie to hide my head shape and a little bit of my hair.

There are always pros and cons about everything. About that no one knows who I am is that I can live as a normal person and don't get much attention. However, the bad thing is that if my best friend isn't at school.. I get bullied. The bullies are just scared of her. She's my only friend and has been an old friend of mine from Snapchat. We started chatting before I got famous and got really close friends. When I started getting famous, I told her everything and she stood by my side the whole time. I realised that she is korean and lives in Gwangju, where I live, so we started studying at the same high schools. She is one of the popular girls in high school, but she is still my best friend and cares for me, even though I'm just a loser. She's actually my roommate too, but she has been visiting her parents for a month now. She usually throws parties at our house, and everyone think that I'm very poor and live with her because of that. In reality, it's my house and she's living with me because she doesn't want to live alone and her parents live far away.