2. Friends

Jeon Ara's P.O.V.

I woke up in a familiar room. I looked around and saw the school's nurse sitting on a chair doing something. What happened? Who brought me here even? All that I remember is that I was at the school's playground.

I sat up. "Excuse me!" I said shyly and she finally noticed me.

"Oh you woke up, good. How are you feeling?" She asked nicely and approached me.

"I'm feeling better, but I'm still a little dizzy. I can go to class and continue my day normally-"

"No! You have to rest! I'll tell the teachers that you don't feel so good and you can go home," she said.

"Oh alright, thank you! By the way.. who brought me here?" I asked.

"Oh, it was two guys that brought you here. They said they saw your lifeless on the ground and got worried."

I smiled. Someone cares about me in this school.

"Thank you! I'll go home and rest then."

"Yes do that!" she said and smiled a lovely smile.

I got up from the bed and headed home. At least I can leave this prison and go home!

I got home and published 3 chapters and also started with the 4th. That'll be good! I opened Netflix and watched some movies while chilling. Then I just decided to sleep to wake up for school tomorrow. First, I'll post something on 'Writeandread'.

I'm kind of bored sooo....

'Spam this!'

Yes. That's what I posted. Spam!
I

listened to a song and then came back to the app with a smile.

Unknown: Hi

Bestofme: *spams*

Paradise: Love yooouu! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍♥️

Unknown123: @ unknown you are the one that made me have numbers 🙄😒 enemy!

Dynamite: This

Dynamite: This

Dynamite: This

Dynamite: This

Dynamite: This

Dynamite: This

Dynamite: I'm literally spamming at this point

TjenaFolk: What should I spam 😂😂 This 😂

JeSuisEnRetard: You are my favorite author ❤️❤️❤️

Unknown: @ unknown123 omg I never thought I would find the person that got numbers because of me 😂😂 sorry 😅😅😅

Habibi: مرحبا من الامارات

Nope, can't read that.

Moa: 안녕하세요 아라 ♥️♥️♥️ 사랑해요 ❤️❤️❤️❤️

SksksksandIoop: I was trying to sleep and thought you updated so I screamed and my mom is now angry at me for waking her up..