10. Official

Jeon Ara's P.O.V.

"Alright, so it's all done?" I asked.

"All done!" Hoseok said. He stared at my hidden face intensely. His starting is getting strange, but I just ignored it.

"Now we should decide the date we should publish the story." We discussed when to post the song and I finally posted an announcement with the information.

'Hello guys ☺️ I would like to tell you that I will be dropping a song called "Ego" on 25th of April on 11am KST. It's a collaboration with a new music composer called Jung Hoseok. Follow him on @jghskhs94 😁 I hope you'll be happy with our song ❤️'

I looked at Hoseok. "Do you want to read the comments? They're sometimes fun to read."

"Okay," he agreed, so we took a look at the comments.

Bigben85: HOLY SHIT FINALLY

Kanigakaniga73: What now- 😀

Iseulbest94: @choliketea GIRL ISN'T THAT JUNG HOSEOK IN OUR CLASS?

"You know them?" I asked even though I quite well knew who they were.

"Yes, I do. They're my girlfriend's bullies."

"Girlfriend? Since when do you have a girlfriend?"

"I managed to date my crush."

"Really?" I acted shocked. "Wow, I'm so happy for you! Congrats!"

He giggled. "Thanks."

Aralover4ever: *joins a second fandom*

Sendhelpquick: IM NOT READY IM NOT READY

someonebringwater: I THOUGHT IT WAS AN UPDATE BUT THIS IS EVEN BETTER

Shippingeveryone: *a new ship is born*

Kfycoakfcchicken: Can't wait!

Ihatedchool: STREAM

______________________

Days passed and I still had to meet Hoseok. We were practicing the dance for it.

I looked at my martial arts training schedule today. 15:00-17:00. I'm going to be late to Hoseok. I quickly messaged him.

Ara: Hello Hoseok! Can we change the time to 18:00 today, because I won't be able to come at 17:00.

Hoseok: Yes of course! There's no problem!

One problem that probably ruined everything... is that in my martial arts training, I accidentally hurt myself. I actually accidentally broke my leg and had to go to the hospital, which led to me messaging Hoseok again.

Ara: Hello again! I'm so sorry but I'm not able to come today. Something came up. Again, I'm so sorry!

Hoseok: It's alright! Are we gonna meet tomorrow?

Ara: I don't know. Maybe, but I'll see what happens and tell you.

Hoseok: okay!

I wasn't sure if I should meet him as both Ara and Aera, because my broken leg would definitely give my identity away.

_______________________

The next day at school I walked beside Minji with my two crutches. Actually, I kind of walked behind Minji because I didn't like the attention these crutches gave.

"Oh my god! Aera! What happened?!" Jimin said running towards me with Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

"I just broke my leg while horse riding," I lied.

"You do horse riding?"

"No, I was just trying it yesterday," I lied again.

"I hope you get better soon, babe," Hoseok said.

"Thank-"

"BABE?!" Everyone said at the same time.

"I'm your best friend, Aera! How dare you not tell me about you two dating?! You only told me that it went well on your date!"

"Date?!" The guys said and looked at Hoseok. "I'm your best friend! Why didn't you tell me anything about a date? We've been trying to put you two together for a while and this is all you do?!" Namjoon said.

"Put us together?" I asked confused.

"Well we became your friends so that you can get closer to Hoseo-" Taehyung was saying but Hoseok quickly shut his mouth.

"Nobody's been trying to put us together! Nothing happened!" Hoseok said, panicking.

I giggled. "Okay, whatever you like. Let's go to class now, okay?" They all nodded and we headed to class.

"I just have to bring something from my locker. I'll follow you later, you can go," Hoseok said.

"Okay but don't come late to class," I said.

"I won't!" He turned around and ran to his locker.

______________

Minutes passed by and he still didn't come to class. The teacher entered and Hoseok was still missing. The lesson ended and Hoseok was still missing. All I was feeling at that moment was worry. I had a feeling that this isn't right. My guts were telling me that something is wrong!

Right when the lesson ended, I ran out searching for Hoseok before doing anything else. I didn't meet up with Minji or the other or talk with anymore.

I searched for Hoseok in the school halls, near the lockers, in all rooms and outside. I didn't find him anywhere! I even searched in the girls' bathroom, but the only place that was left was the boys' bathroom. I had no other choice but to enter the boys' bathroom because I need to find Hoseok! I have a feeling that he's in danger!

When I entered the bathroom, I saw no one. "Hello? Is anybody here? Hobi? Baby? Hoseok? Jung Hoseok? Is anybody her-" Before I could finish my sentence, my mouth got covered and I somehow got drugged because I soon felt sleepy and blacked out.