8. Changing room

Jeon Ara's P.O.V.

"MINJIIIII!" I screamed the moment I entered the house. "MINJI! MINJI! YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS!"

"What, what? What are you screaming for?" She said coming out from her room.

"Hoseok likes me!"

"WHAT!?" She screamed making me flinch. "How do you know? Like you as Ara or Aera?"

"Aera." I explained everything. I explained the bullying, rudeness and everything he's told me.

"Damn! I knew these bully bitches would do something crazy!"

"I'm so happy!" I jumped.

"Now, now, go to sleep. It's late and something interesting might happen tomorrow," Minji said.

I happily jumped towards my room. "I love my life!"

_____________________

I entered the school with Minji. I saw Hoseok and immediately put a cold face on. I have to act like I know nothing!

He noticed me and came up to me and Minji.

"Umm hi-"

"How dare you touch my best friend?!" Minji immediately said. She knew the whole story, but had to play along like she didn't know anything.

"Damn, the news spread fast. Can I talk with her in private, please?" He said looking at Minji.

"So you can hurt her again? No!"

He sighed. "I'm not going to hurt her! I promise!"

"Minji, it's okay! I can protect myself."

"You can, but you don't."

"Just go!" I pushed her away. She giggled and walked away.

"Now what?" I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry."

I acted shocked. "What?"

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"For umm.. bullying you.. yesterday."

"You just casually bullied me out of nowhere and then came to apologize, or is this because I saved you from detention yesterday?" I asked still crossing my arms. I knew the answer, but I had to make it seem real that I don't know.

"Thank you for standing up for me yesterday, but that's not the reason. I didn't want to bully you in the first place but I can't say more. All I can say is I'm sorry and I will not be rude or hurt you ever again!" He's cute.

"Didn't you tell me to stay away from you and your friends?"

"I didn't mean it, I swear!"

I stayed silent for a moment. "Okay, I forgive you!" I smiled at him.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Thank you!" He hugged me making me widen my eyes at his sudden action, but soon hug him back. He broke the hug. "Let's go to class!"

"O-okay." Fuck, why did I stutter?!

In class, Hoseok did something shocking. He moved his seat to sit beside me. "I'm going to sit beside you from now on. You know, a friend sticks with a friend," he said.

I smiled at him. "Okay." He's turning nice!

_________________________

Jung Hoseok's P.O.V.