6. Rude

Jeon Ara's P.O.V.

I woke up from sleep, happy. Yesterday was so fun with Hoseok! Even though we worked on the song most of the time, it was still fun. We decided to meet everyday at the same time and place.

I stood up and immediately went to Minji's room before doing anything else, knowing that she likes to sleep in.

I opened the door finding her asleep. "YAH MINJI!" I screamed. She didn't bother. Damn, deep sleeper. When did she sleep yesterday?

I went closer to her bed and shook her. "Wake up!"

"Noo," she wined.

"Wake up or else I'll slap your pretty face," I threatened, making her immediately open her eyes.

"I'm awake!" I laughed at her before going out from the room and doing my morning routine.

"Ara, I saw a tweet of a really badly injured woman saying she ran away from kidnappers and that they're kidnapping everyone that has the same name as you, Ara, same looks and same personality. As by same looks I mean body type and hair color. They're searching for you, that's why. The woman was able to run away but said that they kill everyone they kidnap and are now close to Gwangju. I don't know if they're here yet but the woman is from a city near Gwangju so they're probably here or really close. You should stay careful!"

The news made me shocked, but scared too. "So what should I do?"

"I don't know, but stay careful."

"Thank you for telling me!"

"No problem. Stay safe!"

______________________

I walked with Minji to school. I talked about how it went with Hoseok because she was really curious. Our conversation had to stop before people can hear us.

I didn't tell Minji that Hoseok has a crush yet. I forgot about it 'cause I was saying all the good things about yesterday, but when I saw Hoseok looking at me with a blank face today, I immediately remembered reality. I remembered who I really am in his eyes. I'm not Ara that he spent his time with yesterday, but a girl he hates and is forced to be with because of his two friends.

______________________

The day passed by really quick as it was already lunch time.

"Hi!" Jimin greeted making me look at him and Taehyung.

"Oh, hi! Didn't see you there."

"Wanna sit with us at lunch?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure, but I'm waiting for Minji. The teacher she has now always makes students get out late."

"We can wait with you."

"You don't have to. You can go and I'll follow you," I said.

"We want to."

"Okay," I said.

"Have you heard about the kidnapper that is trying to find Ara?" Jimin asked. Oh wow, I guess it has gotten really popular.

"Yes, I have."

"You should be careful because you have a similar name and hair to her."

"The worst part is that the police aren't even looking for him yet," Taehyung said.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe they still don't know, or they just don't care."

"Damn," I said.

"Enough of kidnapping. We're throwing a party," Jimin said.

"Who's we? You two?" I asked.

"Yes, but Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are throwing it too since we live in the same house." Well thanks for the new information.