one - hey chat!

before
this is not an xreader story so if the character doesn't fit you, that's how it's supposed to be. if any cc in this story is uncomfortable with ff i will take it down immediately. that is all. enjoy ;)

-

she was visiting her family this week, as she had a week off from college. she hadn't seen them since this summer cause she'd been busy with school and jobs. but she was finally home. she ran upstairs to put all of her stuff in her room. it still looked the same as when she last visited.

after she finished unpacking, she decided to see her younger brother. he usually comes and hangs out with her as soon as she gets here, but it's like she's not even there. she walks over to his room and hears his laughing. 'well he's home so that's good' she thought to herself. he's probably just talking to one of his online friends.

she opens the door and walks right behind him engulfing him in a hug. he tenses up immediately, and she looks at what he's doing on his monitor. as soon as she sees his stream opened and her hugging him on camera, she tenses too.

"shit. well i guess they know you have a sister now!" she says jokingly trying to make him feel better about it.

"um hold on chat." he says and turns off his camera and mutes himself to take off his mask and glasses she didn't even notice he had on. "CHARLIE!" he yells and engulfs her in another hug, this time standing.

"wow ok i need to breath! also what the fuck? why are you so tall?"

"sorry sorry. also you're a freaking giant too so don't even. and don't say that 6 inches is a lot." he says teasing her. he then goes to get another chair from another room, setting it down next to his. "you wanna join? i mean they already saw you and i'm about to end it. all i'm doing is talking to tubbo and reading donations."

she just shrugged and sat in the new chair. him nodding along and sitting down putting his disguise back on. she looked at the chat scrolling past. all of them were saying things like 'we are blind' or 'we didn't see anything chat!' and other things along those lines.

when he turns back on his camera, she can herself on the screen and realizes how tired she looks.

"hey chat! sorry for that, but my sister came in town today! since you've already seen her, she's not going to be wearing a mask and glasses. but please be respectful of her and my privacy and don't ask anything too personal. alright i'm unmuting now. hi tubbo!" he addressed his large viewing and everybody in chat seemed to understand and agreed.

i had only spoke to tubbo once, back one weekend i had been home. it was only an exchange of a few words, but i knew he was a good kid from watching ranboos streams.

"hi ranboos sister!! how are you? wait! can i call you sisterboo? you know like how dreams sister is drista, you can be sisterboo!"

"yeah i can be sisterboo if you want. also hi chat! i'm ranboos sister!" i laughed at what tubbo said about my new nickname that the internet would know me as.

-

after her brother ended the stream, she talked with him and tubbo a little more. she was so proud of her brother for his immense success. he had millions of people following him and watching him. she couldn't wait to spend more time with him this week.