seventeen - asking

guys people are talking to people at my school... how do people even have crushes, like girl?!

wilbur pov

*hours earlier*

i was hanging out with tommy, tubbo, ranboo, and my band today to film a chill vlog for tommy's vlog channel. we had just left the studio that my band plays in, and were on our way to pick up some food and eat at the beach.

i was kinda lagging behind our group, thinking about charlotte and if she was doing better. she had been pretty down today and hadn't even got out of bed when i left.

"hey man, you ok?" ranboo said slowing down, leaving the others to walk ahead.

"oh. yeah, just thinking about your sister," i said playing with my yo yo i always carry around. "she was kinda down today, and hadn't gotten out of bed when i left. has she talked to you today yet?" i ask him.

"yeah, she has talked to me earlier. her roommate, oliver, delivered some pretty bad news to her yesterday night. i have no right to tell you what happened, she'll tell you when she's ready to. she'll be fine though. she will work through it, she always does. just keep an eye on her when you get back, ya?" he said, reassuring me.

"i will, i will." we walked back up to the group and rejoined the conversation. we stopped at a local sub shop and got dinner. after our group finally got everything we needed, we walked to the beach.

we ate and talked and joked around on the beach. tommy filming little clips here and there. when the sun was setting, we decided to part ways, the rest of the band leaving, and me going with tommy, ranboo, and tubbo, to hang out a little at tubbo's place.

ranboo did a late just chatting stream. we all popped in and just messed around talking with his chat. when it finally ended it was almost midnight, and i had to get back home. ranboo walked me to my car, as the other two were asleep, and just before i got in, i asked him a question.

"hey noah?" i said getting his attention.

"yeah will?"

"um, do you mind if i ask charlotte out? i know it's weird for me to ask you permission, but i'd feel weird asking my friends sister out with out asking..." i asked.

he started snickering. then laughing. he had in-fact doubled over at this point. "you really didn't have to ask me! that's really funny will!" he said calming down a little.

"so is that a yes, or...?" i asked, caught off guard by his reaction.

"if i'm being honest, i genuinely thought you too were secretly dating already! me and phil had a bet on it too! i'm kinda mad i lost too!" he said. "but i couldn't care less if you dated her. you're a good guy and she deserves someone who'll treat her well, and i know you do."

"thanks noah. that means a lot. ok, i'm gonna go now! bye!" i said and got in my car and drove off.

charlotte pov

*present time*

i woke up wrapped in the arms of a tall lanky man. he had his head laying in the crook of my neck, his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, and his legs tangled in my legs.

i could feel his soft breath against my neck, making me shiver. will was still sound asleep, and by the clock on his wall, it was 11:48 am. i gently pulled my hand out from under him to try and get my phone from the table on his side of the bed.

after a few minutes of trying, and failing, i give up. instead i place my fingers in his long curly hair. after playing with his hair for a little, he begins to stir from his slumber. he inhales a deep breath and pulls me closer to his chest.

"good morning" i whisper as he opens his eyes. he puts his head deeper into the crook of my neck, and mumbled something.

"what'd you say?" i ask, still whispering.

"can i take you out? is what i said." he says. this time taking his head out of my neck and looking at me. a slight blush evident on his face.

i blush a little at his question. i didn't know he liked me. actually that's a lie, i had a hunch.

"really? will!" i say a big smile forming on my face. we both sit up and look at each other. "of course i will!!"

"thanks. i wanted to ask you earlier, but i wanted to get the ok from your brother first." he said.

"you asked noah permission! oh will that's so funny! and cute too." i said putting a hand on the side of wilbur's face. he leaned into the touch, and kissed my hand.

i put my other hand on his face, and scooted closer, putting out foreheads together. we pulled apart after i little, but kept looking at each other.

"can i kiss you charlotte?" he said, now putting his hand on my face. i nod and lean in close. keeping eye contact, occasionally looking at his lips. we're almost touching. our lips are so close. finally i break our stare off and kiss him.

the kiss was gentle. it was careful and sweet. his lips were soft and tender. the kiss was passionate. it was filled with many emotions screaming things either of us had dared say over the past few months.

when we finally pulled away, we put our foreheads together, eyes still closed, taking in what had just happened.

"yeah i think might have a tiny crush on you, heh." i say after a little with a small laugh. him just smiling down at me.

"i'm glad you don't only like my attention." he says as a joke and reference to his song. we lay back down in bed, making today a lazy day.

soo... kissing am i right?! 😁

ALSO CAN WE BRING BACK 'the ants😡🐜' I THINK THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY