seven - stream

i'm honestly surprised that im still writing this. why? because i know i'll forget about it in like 3 days 😌🤞

-

it had been a few hours since i finally woke up. the clock read 1:43 and i was about to press the go live button.

"wait before you go live tweet it out so that people know! i'll retweet it so more people come." wilbur suggested.

"yeah that's probably a good idea. i don't think anyone would come if i didn't."

-

charlie @ charliehallway
hey guys! i'm going to be streaming for the first time! you should join! i'll be answering questions and just hanging out! might even be with someone special🤫
💬♻️❤️

|
Wilbur Soot @ WilburSoot
hey you should join cause i think the person joining is hot...

|
Ranboo @ ranboosaysstuff
yo!! you should join cause my sister is cool!!
|
Tubbo @ TubboTWO
vouch
|
charlie @ charliehallway
wow i've been given a 'vouch' by tubbo?! now you know you have to join

-

i finally pushed the 'go live' button. i click play on a playlist that i had made of dmca free songs to play on stream and the first one to play was jaws by lemon demon. i had my camera on and was looking at myself to make sure i looked presentable.

earlier i had changed into a oversized sweater and some baggy jeans. and i did the little tuckle that tyler from dog with a blog did. pretty swag, i know.

i finally looked at the viewer count and i had 30k people watching me! i looked at the chat and it was all filled with nice messages too!

"hey guys! i'm so glad you decided to drop by!! so as some of you know this is my first ever stream. i don't know if this is gonna be a regular thing but i'm just trying it out for today. we're not gonna be doing anything special just answering questions and just talking!" i said trying not to sound too nervous.

"what do i not get an introduction? that's quite rude." wilbur says with fake annoyance.

"oh yeah and i guess i have wilbur soot with me too. but he's not that important CAUSE IM HERE!!" i yell getting less nervous since wilburs spoke.

-

most of the stream was going pretty well. that was until i got a donation asking a certain question. and the text to speech person read out.

'what's your sexuality??'

"oh. um. first you guys really shouldn't ask any content creators their sexuality cause it's none of your business and they might not be comfortable sharing that part of their life. so just don't ask that again ok? but i'm fine with sharing mine, i don't really care if anybody knows. i myself, identify as omni!" i said, putting on a serious face for the first part, then lightening my mood.

the chat was spamming all sorts of support. i also saw a couple of 'omg me too'. i knew there was going to be hate but the bots got most of them out before anyone could see.

-

after a little while of more streaming i heard my front door open. oliver was home. but i heard more voices. his boyfriends were with him. "hey whore i'm home!" he yelled.

"yeah i could hear bitch! you guys are really loud!" i yelled back.

"did your roommate get home just now?" wilbur asked.

"yeah and he has his boyfriends are being loud." i say and look into the camera and roll my eyes.

i hear my door open and in pops oliver's head. "hey are you streaming?"

"yeah do you wanna say hi to chat? i'm just about to end."

"wait you're ending?" wilbur said into my headphones.

"oh yeah i didn't want to stream for too long. anyway here are the headphones olly. wilburs on the other end." i said placing the headphones on oliver's head.

"hey chat! i'm charlotte's roommate! my name's oliver. and hey wilbur."

"hello oliver it's nice to talk to you." wilbur said.

"you know i think it's really funny how i would talk about you and others to charlie and she'd have no idea what i was saying, and now she literally becoming friends with all of them. my baby is growing up so fast." oliver says, wiping a fake tear from his eye. dramatic much.

-

it had been a few hours since i'd ended the stream. i was just chilling at my desk, scrolling through twitter. i was still on call with wilbur and we were just sitting in silence, enjoying each others presence. then we heard someone join the vc we were in.

"CHARLIE THEY'RE LETTING ME GO!! I CAN FINALLY MEET ALL OF THEM!! IM SO HYPED!!" noah yelled as soon as he joined the vc.

-

el oh el i did another chapter😎 gonna go die now!

maybe... vote...?... idk... maybe...🤷🏼‍♀️