six - call

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
i still am probably gonna forget about this in the future um
also don't forget to comment even if it's something like tits and shit. cool people comment!
i also realized my chapters were pretty short so imma try to make them longer 😏👍

-

fish fetish
wanna call???

-

i immediately call wilbur. with him picking up instantly.

"hello" he said with a very tired sounding voice. i almost melted.

huh? wha-?

"hey fish fucker" i say.

-

i wake up the next morning at 8:30 still on call with wilbur.

"why didn't you hang up when i fell asleep?" i ask still sleepy from staying up fairly late.

"dumbass i fell asleep first last night. did you really forget?"

"hey what time is it there?" i ask being to lazy to look up the time difference between bst and est.

"oh it's like 1:30 here why?"

"i just don't wanna hang up just yet. at least not until i stream in a little bit. i was thinking of streaming at around 1ish for my first stream. didn't want it to be too late or too early. but i wanted you to be on it with me. is that cool?" i ask somewhat hesitant.

"alright yeah! i wanna be on your first stream too! but that's like what time for me? 7?" he says after a moments pause.

i let out a small sigh of relief when he says he's down for it. if anyone's gonna be in my first stream it's gonna be him or ranboo. and i've already streamed with noah multiple times.

"yeah i'm doing nothing then! what are you gonna stream?" he asked.

"if i'm being honest, i have no fuckin idea. i don't really wanna play a game for my first stream. i think i just wanna hang out and talk with chat, and answer questions and stuff. but you being there'd first of all would help me a lot with the nerves, and second of all clout. cause everyone loves wilbur soot!"

i didn't want it to feel like i was there to entertain people. i also didn't really care how many people showed up. honestly i'd just be happy if one person did.

"will you have your camera on? since you know you already did a 'face reveal'." he asks.

"yeah i will. i don't really care for the faceless thing as much as other people. i also feel like it'd be weird if it was just chatting with a black screen, y'know?" i ask finally getting out of bed and going to the bathroom.

"yeah i guess that'd be a little bit weird? i don't know. but i'm just exited to see your face again!" why did that make me blush a little? wtf?

"you wanna see it right now? but bare in mind i just got out of bed" i say with a toothbrush in my mouth.

"are you brushing your teeth right now? also yeah turn that camera on!" he says.

"yeah i told you i just got up, do you not brush your teeth in the morning? that's a little gross wimblur." i say turning my camera on and propping my phone up on the bathroom counter.

"oh you also get a fit check! well what i'm wearing right now is some random tank top i found at the bottom of my dresser drawer and some random shorts i got from the underwear section in target!" i say and leaning over the sink to spit out the toothpaste and rinse out my mouth.

"what the fuck is a target? those are the things you shoot at dumbass." wilbur's sad british self asks.

"oh i forgot that y'all don't have targets in the uk. that's so sad. praying for you home slice. but a target is a retail store that sells stuff from clothes to toys to food. it's pretty lit if i do say so my self. and now i'm going to go jump off a cliff because i said 'lit' and it was not ironic." i say and pick up my phone to go to the kitchen.

"that was too much to take in. i'm going to go to the store do you care if i stay on call?" wilbur says, with his camera now on also, getting up from his spot on what is his presumably couch.

"yeah i couldn't give two fucks honestly. only as long as you show me what the fuck a tesco is and if i get to eat on call." i say getting out a bowl and cereal. i walk over to our table and sit down with my breakfast.

"yeah that's cool but only if you also show me a target next time you go to one, i'm intrigued. and ARE YOU EATING CEREAL WITHOUT MILK?! i think i might have to hang up and never talk to you again." he says walking out of his apartment.

"yeah i'm eating it without milk because only insane people drink milk or even eat it with cereal. the only time i'll drink milk is in a milkshake." i say taking a bite of my crunchy dry cereal. what can i say i was probably not right in the head.

just then oliver comes from his room with a fire fit on. "hey asshole! im going over to max and dean's. don't forget we're going out to eat together!" they say and walk over and kiss me on the cheek. only then noticing wilbur on my phone.

"oh i didn't know you were speaking to hot men. i'll see myself out continue please." they say and start to walk out of the room.

"hey bitch don't forget condoms this time!" i yell as they shut the door. rolling my eyes at him and his boyfriends being dumb.

"wow i'm hot. i'm honoured to be named hot by your roommate. i can finally die. i'm at peace. please God take me now before my life is ruined!" wilbur says.

"i like that that's the most you got out of the whole conversation we just had." i say rolling my eyes.

-

apparently unironically is a british word? idk that's just what google said but i swear i've been saying it my whole life.

*in whisper* please vote... or don't ig