fourteen - lovejoy

i would rather not start school thank you very much

mcc was eventful to say the least. the fire alarm in will's office went off halfway through. that didn't help him at all in the competition. philza even stepped in to take his spot at one point. that freaked me out a little, but it was all good in the end.

it's been about 2 weeks since i came over. we've already gotten a routine down too. i stream about every two days, and he streams whenever he feels like it. today i was finally gonna meet his other band mates. from hearing him talk about them, they seemed like really cool people.

i woke up, pretty late for myself, at the ripe time of 2pm. i had stayed up till dawn the night prior talking to george, jack, and will. after actually getting out of bed and doing my morning routine of brushing them pearly whites and slapping some moisturizer on, i walked into the kitchen to see wilbur sitting on his phone at the counter. "morning awakebur. i'm tired."

"wow you really woke up late today. i'm surprised. anyways do you wanna grab something to eat on the way to the studio? cause we have to leave in like an hour. if we don't i'll be late, and they'd be without vocals." he said standing up from his barstool and stretching. i hummed and walked over to him. while his hands were still in the air, i wrapped my arms around his torso.

at first he flinched a little from the unexpectedness of the hug, but eventually lowered his arms and wrapped them around me too. i placed my head in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent. he smelled of some kind of man soap smell but toned down and a touch of vanilla. we started swaying back and forth gently as he pet my hair comfortingly.

"i love you to a certain degree" i said quietly into his neck. he keeps us swaying. he hummed in response to my statement. "i love you to a certain degree too."

i pulled away from our very long hug and punched his arm. "alright well i'm going to go get ready! yell for me when it's time to go!" i said and left quickly going to my room and locking the door. i looked in the mirror in my room, and boy do i get red. i looked like i tomato! wow. ok.

i walked over to my closet and grabbed my black distressed jeans, a green cropped tank top, and a white button up shirt. i put on the one necklace i ever wore and some stud earrings. i still had on the funky socks i had worn to sleep in, so i grabbed my white high top converse and looked in the mirror. "damn girl. you look snazzy as always. how are you single? could i get your number? damn i'm bout to bust baby."

after hyping myself up in the mirror, i texted noah.

noah

hey you doin good with big law?

yeah we just got to the beach!
what are you guys doing today?

will's finally taking me to meet his band!
i actually cant wait!

ok well i hope you have fun!
ily!

ilyt! stay safe and be good!

i walked into the living room and flopped down on the couch with an "oof". wilbur still wasn't out yet, and we still had 20 minutes. so i got on tiktok and scrolled for eternity. i was on mcyt tiktok, so i got a bunch of fanart, edits, and 'random dsmp clips i watch at 3am' videos on my fyp. i, in particular get a lot of wilbur edits. i also have been getting way too many recreations of the twilight sparkle x mordecai meme.

just as another mordetwi video popped up, so did wilbur. he walked over to me and flicked my forehead. "c'mon we've got to go if you want brunch!" he said and walked out of the door.

wow ok. i see how it is. i walk out to his car and jump in the passenger seat. i take the aux with out even speaking. he just staring at me like i'd gone mad. "you're mean will. so i get the aux this time. you got it last time."

i play my more hype playlist this time, with the first song being done for me by charlie puth. i knew all the words and screamed them at wilbur as he drove to the lovejoy studio.

we stopped at starbucks and bought their overpriced coffee and cake pops. the studio was small but big. there were rugs all over the floor in each room, and multiple comfortable looking couches. then there was all their instruments and recording equipment.

"hey guys! i brought charlie along with me today. is that good?" will said when we walked into the main room. they were all just hanging around, waiting for wilbur, i'm assuming. they all looked up and over at me. "hello!" i said trying to not stand as awkwardly as i probably was.

"hey charlie! it's nice to meet you! i'm joe, that's ash, and that's mark! we were all excited to me you!" they all started to get ready to start practicing, and so i went and sat down on a couch.

we were there for probably hours. when they finally got tired of playing it was around 8 at night. will turned to me. "i'm hungry. wanna go grab something to eat?" i nodded very enthusiastically. he invited the others to joins us, and they agreed happily.

we went to some random pizza place. apparently they go there all the time together. it was really good, but i was being basic and got cheese pizza. everybody had a little something to drink too. wilbur in particular had a little too much to drink.

after we were all too tired to laugh anymore, we all left. i called an uber to take us home cause will was drunk and i can't drive in the uk.

when we got home, we both fell on the couch. he wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my chest. he is too drunk for this. he weighs too much for me to move. damnit, gold. "you're really pretty charlie." he said, half awake. then he finally fell asleep.

great. now my face is red. thanks fish fucker.

it took soooo loooong to write this omg and i kinda hate it besides the hug. i'm proud of that part.