thirteen - uk? no...

i literally started singing the lyrics to a minecraft parody instead of the actual lyrics. i need to get off the internet.

will put the key in the door and opened it to a little entry way. he immediately walked past me, to most likely the room i'll be staying in to put my bags down.

as you walk past the entryway, it opens up to his living room, it had a big couch in the center-ish, with a tv hung on the wall facing it. behind the couch the living room led into the kitchen. there was an island with a few barstools on one side.

when you go down the hall coming off the living room, you're met with three doors. the first one is a bathroom, the second is his bedroom, then mine at the very end.

my room was pretty decently sized and overlooked the street. the closet was also pretty big, and there was a door connecting the bathroom to this room. there was already all the furniture i'd need in there too.

"is this good?" will said coming up from behind me. "yeah it's perfect. just what i need! and it might be a little bit bigger than my room back home."

he left soon after to let me unpack and set up my temporary room. i started off by hanging up all of my hanging clothes, then put the rest in the dresser. i then put all my bathroom things in the bathroom connected to my room. i checked my phone sometime in between putting away clothes, to see twitter absolutely losing their shit over ranboo being in the uk. el oh el. they have no idea how unprepared they are.

"hey you ready to go?" will popped in the doorway about an hour later. i nodded my head and ripened my appearance to make it look like i didn't just get off a nine hour flight.

his office was only a 5 minute walk from his apartment. his office was not as small as it seemed on stream. he had his desk in the middle of the back wall with the big led 'wilbur soot' twitch sign in the middle. he also had like 2 extra chairs for probably when he had people with him. "wow, pretty snazzy, buddy. genuinely thought you streamed from a shack, but this is nice, it don't smell like roaches in here or nothing."

"wow thanks. but it's actually quite an upgrade from my old office. that one was too small and cramped." he said going to pull up another chain closer to the desk. i sat down in his chair and started booting up his computer.

"hey chat, welcome back! today we're just gonna do a laid back stream. i'll be playing minecraft and trying to beat the game. i've never killed the dragon, believe it or not. i know you might be thinking, 'how could such a skilled minecraft player, that is ten times better than dream, never beat the game?!'. well i'm just better than that. that's why."

wilbur was sitting close by, just off of camera view, giggling to himself at the chat messages. the whole chat was absolutely freaking out about me being on will's office. as i got on minecraft, it was still logged into his account, and i logged onto the dream smp.

"ok chat! let's go get some wood! guys what are you talking about me being in the uk?! wilbur's office?! chat what are you on? can i have some. i'm just trying to beat the game!" i said as i walked down the prime path in will's skin.

"ok i can't take this anymore! please charlie i'm begging!" wilbur said scooting into frame. "hey chat!"

"wow you really had to go and steal my show didn't ya. chat i don't know how i'm gonna live with him for four months! please keep me in your prayers." i said reading the chat messages as they flew by freaking out even more.

i walked around the dream smp for another hour, people occasionally popping in the discord call for a few minutes. eventually i ended stream cause mcc was in an hour. "can i order food to your office? would they allow that?"

"oh yeah i do it all the time. you just have to be the one to pick it up when it gets here. what are you gonna order?" he replied as he got on the mcc practice server. he ran around crouching at anybody he stumbled upon. "yeah i was thinking of getting mcdonald's. i'm really craving a mcflurry right now. you want anything?"

"yeah can i get a ten piece chicken nugget? ooh and chips, and a coke?" he asked. i placed the doordash order and looked at what he was doing. "also, it's fries. not chips. fries. you weird british bitch." i said suppressing a smirk.

he just looked at me with that really unsettling stare he does. it literally sent a shiver down my back. i hate this bitch. "stop. please. stop it. i'll leave and won't come back."

el oh el i had no motivation to write this but i did ;)
also i started writing the tommy book and i already love it! cant wait for it!