eleven - flight

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
i could really use a with right now wish right now
mordetwi forever <3

picking my parents and brother up from the airport is always a chore. airports in general are annoying. but i guess it's worth it too see your family, internal monologue sigh.

my family and i finally get to the car for the drive home. "can i have the aux, pleeeeaaaassseee?" noah whines.

"sure, but only if you play good music." i said handing him the aux cord. as soon as he plugs it in, the first song to play is touch-tone telephone by lemon demon. i laugh a little to myself because of course that's the first song that would play.

we spend the whole day together walking around the downtown of my city. eventually stopping to eat at this local pizza place.

"so i heard that you've been talking to this wilbur guy a lot more than your other new friends." my dad says giving me a very specific look that says 'a new partner?'. i almost spit out my drink. "what?"

noah by now was trying to keep his laughing to a minimum but was failing. "where did you even hear this? yeah i guess i've been talking to him more than others? i don't know? he's become another best friend."

"that's really good! you can't just have one friend forever. even though i know the breakup was hard for you, i'm glad you're branching out! i'm proud of you." my mom says. which really makes me smile.

we had finally gotten to the place in the airport where my parents couldn't go past. oliver and his boyfriends were with us to say goodbye to me. "i'm gonna miss you a lot whore. call me anytime of the day. i'll always answer, unless, you know...?" oliver whispered in my ear as they hugged me.

"of course i'll call you. i love you, goodbye." i said squeezing him a little more. now the parents. oh god. "i love you." i said hugging both of them.

"call us everyday ok? please take care of your brother. i don't want a single scratch on him when you guys get back. please stay safe. we love you too." they said letting me go. finally waving goodbye and waiting for our flight to be called. after about 30 minutes of waiting, our flight was finally called.

will

just got on the plane. can't wait to see you :)

as soon as me and noah got on the plane he fell asleep with his head on my shoulder. great. picking my favorite playlist to also fall asleep to, the first song that came on was welcome and goodbye by dream, ivory. perfect song for falling asleep to, i put my head on top of noah's and fell asleep fast too.

i wake up just as soon as the plane is landing. my brother, it seems, has been awake for hours. as soon as we are permitted to leave the plane, we get up and grab our things. "tubbo said he's meet us at the baggage claim. i don't know who he brought though. i think it's just him and his parents." noah informed me.

"alright. i'm kinda nervous to meet everyone. like i haven't known them for as long as you have. and i don't think i've even spoke to tubbo's parents. are they nice?" i asked.

"yeah! the few times that i've talked to them they were really nice and seemed like genuine people." he said reassuring me. and just as we got to the baggage claim, i saw a short boy with shaggy brown hair seemingly looking around for people. "hey look there's tubbo! but i think it would be funny if you started walking that way, and make it look like you were coming his way, but then completely walk past him."

"alright." after we got our luggage, he headed over that way. tubbo finally saw him and looked so excited to finally meet his best friend irl, but his face fell as soon as noah walked past him. i couldn't help it, but i started wheezing. that's when tubbo spotted me too. i made my way over to him, trying to stop laughing so hard. "hey tubbo." i said opening my arms for a hug.

"no you don't get a hug, dickhead. that was rude. i don't know if i like you anymore." he said crossing his arms and turning away. "oh come on."

"i'm sorry." noah said after getting that the joke was over. tubbo just smiled and hugged noah. "hey ranboo."

"hey tubbo." as they greeted each other i walked over to tubbo's parents to introduce myself. "it's nice to finally meet you. i'm charlotte. ranboo, or noah's, older sister." i said shaking both of their hands.

"yes, we've heard about you from toby. it's nice to finally put a face to a name." after everybody was finally done greeting each other, we left the airport.

"oh my god, movie money!" tubbo said after taking my brothers wallet and taking the american money out. "no tubbo that's just a dollar."

"no but it's the money that they use in movies! it's fake!" tubbo said.

will

just got on the plane. can't wait to see you :)

hell yeah :D

on my way to tubbo's house 🤩
when are you picking me up?

i'm picking you up at like 12
then i'm taking you to lunch😎

i've started talking about my feet on my private story. please someone let me outside. i need the grass. i need human contact.

anyway! it'd be cool if you commented! i really like reading your comments

*in whisper* maybe vote too... maybe...?