eighteen - date

i got a haircut this weekend and i feel so much better, like i actually hated how my hair looked and now it's all short and muah

the rest of the day was spent as a lazy day. binging tv shows, old minecraft videos, and cuddling. eventually it got to late afternoon, and we still hadn't left his room.

"i'm hungry." i said shifting closer to will and closing out twitter. "can we go eat somewhere and that be our first date?"

"yeah, as long as i'm with you, i don't care what we do on first date. just that means we'd have to get out of bed..." wilbur says laughing a little at the face i made. "but hey..., food."

at the thought of food, i jumped out of his bed, and ran to get ready. when in my room, i picked out my only pair of clean sweatpants, but kept will's sweatshirt he gave me on.

when i walk out into the living room, wilbur's already standing there, wearing the same thing too, just more tidy. he's on his phone with an annoyed yet happy look on his face. "you ok buddy?" i ask walking up to him.

"yeah, just tommy asking why i haven't been on yet today. he's just being annoying, like the prick he is." he says with a smirk on his face. i gasp dramatically.

"oh. my. god. you really are like brothers! i see people talk about it, and now i really see it! i am a full believer of big brother wilby now!" i say enthusiastically, just making his smirk deepen.

"you're evil.  good thing i like you too much to take back this date." he says walking to his car. i call out shotgun, even though it's only us two.

when we get in the car, i plug my phone into the aux cord and play becca by the sukis, and sing every word silently while wilbur bobs his head. the next song, however, to come on is amoeba by clairo. which i now i know all the lyrics to and play again after it finishes.

"so both of the hall siblings are obsessed with this song, huh?! i see that noah listens to it on repeat constantly, but i didn't know you did too?!" wilbur says looking at me with amusement.

"hey! i'm the one that showed him half of the songs he listens too! i should get credit sometimes!" i say as we pull into the parking lot of some random restaurant.

"italian is fine, right?" he asks.

"yeah i could go for some pasta right about now." the restaurant wasn't really busy, seeing as it was only 3pm and people didn't eat at this time of day. the hostess led us to a small booth in the back of the restaurant.

we both engage in small talk while eating. talking about random things that came to our mind. lovejoy's progress on the new ep, streaming, family. "well you struck me as an actual older brother. like not just the whole tommy and sleepy bois inc. thing."

"yeah, i actually have two younger siblings. my brother has just entered his last year in university, but is taking a break and is traveling europe right now. and my other sibling is almost 17, and going to college right now. they both have a big path ahead of them. i'm proud."

"why did i not know this? you never talk about your family?" i asked him. whenever he was talking about his siblings, he got the most proud look on his face. he really was a god damn older brother.

"eh. i like keeping my family affairs and the rest of my life separate. but my close friends know about them, and now you since we're on a date, heh." will said with a sheepish look on his face.

we spent the rest of your meal talking about our families. after we finished eating, we walked down to the rocky beach to watch the sunset. we walked the beach, holding hands like they did in cheesy romcoms. once we finally got back to the apartment and i went straight back to where we had previously spent the day, his room. but instead of going to the bed, i went to the computer.

i logged into my twitch account, and started up a stream. it was just a simple minecraft stream where i went into creative and did random shit. wilbur sat beside me a little out of frame but still present and interactive in the stream.

after awhile of blowing up villages and making thousands of dogs, i decided to end stream.

"thanks for hangin out chat!" i said into the camera. "will say bye!"

"bye chat!" and with that i ended the stream with a raid to my brother.

"watch a movie with me please?" i asked getting up from the desk and lying on his bed. he walked over and layer flat on top of me, squeezing and 'oof' out of me. "you're heavy. get off."

"only if we can watch tangled." he said placing his head in my neck and giving me tiny kisses.

"ok, ok, now please get off me."

"no. you're comfy." he said and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed up my face. he stopped at my lips, and looked at me with a contemplative look. then bit my nose.

"bitch!" i said pushing him off, him pissing himself with laughter. after he settled down we both got under the bed covers and cuddled up together. when i finally got comfortable in my position with my head against his chest and arms wrapped around his torso, he started the movie.

we both fell asleep at the very end of the movie, right before flynn dies.

ok ok so i still haven't posted in a while but thanks for 8k reads thats fucking insane and im so glad people like this story!!

also i said i was gonna do a tommy book after this but i have changed my mind and am gonna do a tubbo book. but that book i will try to finish before i post it. also there are only going to be like two chapters left of this book cause, even tho i love it, im tired of writing it.

ask me things i'm bored.