fifteen - tom

had a school orientation today, going to shoot my brains out :,)

it had been a few days since i'd woken up to an asleep, hungover wilbur, sleeping on top of me on the couch.

we were currently over at toby's, tubbo's, place. this is the first time that i've seen my brother since i left with wilbur the first day.

toby, noah, and will, were currently out getting pizza for dinner. tommy was spending the week there, and he didn't want to go with them to get pizza. so it was just us home alone.

we were sitting on the couch, both on our phones, not really paying attention to each other. i was scrolling on tiktok, when an edit of queen elizabeth and tommy popped up on my fyp. tommy was always talking about how he was such a ladies man. i know he was joking, but lately he's seemed kind of off and not his usual ladies man self.

"hey tommy, i've kinda noticed that you seem a little off lately. maybe i'm wrong, but i'm here for you if you need anything!" i said getting the blondes attention. he sat up and got this blank look on his face. he started shifting uncomfortably, and kept looking away.

"well actually..." he said. he looked at me for assurance that i would listen to him, an anxious look on his face. "there's this friend of mine from primary school that i've recently reconnected with. and you can't tell this to anyone! i swear to god if you do, i will throw your brother off a bridge with my big man arms!

"anyways, she moved away right before year 8, so like we were 12 years old then. we had spent the whole summer together before she left. by the end of the summer i fancied her a little bit. i mean who wouldn't?! she was great! but she moved away and i lost feelings, and honestly forgot about her.

"but i went to get some ice cream last week, as i do often, and she was working there! and the thing was she remembered my exact order from when we were kids. we've been talking since then. and i've realized how great she is again."

"oh my god. well i thought you were gonna say something like 'ranboo is stealing tubbo away from me again!'. something like that." i said trying to do a british accent, but as a baby. "but you actually confessed that you liked someone to me. but on a real note, sounds like you have feelings for her."

"no no no. you have it all wrong women want me. i don't do the crushing. that's all them. i just allow them to be with me!" he said putting on his online persona again.

"tom, please. it's ok to like someone! in fact i do and have!" i said, reaching out and squeezing his shoulder. he just looked at me for a second with a very analytical face. then his face lit up with whatever his realization was.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH WILBUR!" he yelled. oh. well damnit. he realized it before i did.

"ok, calm down. but thanks a lot for fueling my wattpad dreams of being y/n and not realizing she's in love with the main guy, even though it's inherently obvious, and literally everybody on the planet has told her. but of course i'm gonna have to go and be in denial, that is until the hot guy kisses her and they eventually end up fucking, but i'd rather not." i spew, while tommy just looks more and more concerned by each word that leaves my mouth.

"but yes i guess you could say i'm in love with will." i shrug my shoulders and lean back against the couch. "but i swear to god tom, if you ever tell anyone about my wilbur thing, i'll tell your whole fandom that you actually struggle with women."

"god calm down. i wasn't gonna say anything. but you should tell him. he definitely likes you back." he said, giving me the side eye, and walking into the kitchen.

i got back on tiktok, scrolling though the shit that littered my fyp. i got an edit, and it started off with wilbur, and then me, and then clips of us together. and the caption was 'they're so cute together!<3' and the comments were also shipping us together.

wow even our fans know of my feelings. great! let's just hope will's the clueless y/n in a charlie fanfic! but i'm kinda uncomfortable with them shipping us. cause they don't really know anything about us. so i preceded to comment about my boundaries.

i should really tell him.

"PIZZAS HERE LOSERS!" noah yells from the kitchen. when i walk into the kitchen, tommy gives me the eye, like 'tell him. bitch.'. i sit down next to will at their counter, grab a few slices of cheese, and chow down. man pizza hit the spot.

after we make it back to wilburs house alright, at the ripe time of midnight, i check my phone. there's a text from oliver. i click on the notification. "hannah just got out for good behavior. i am so sorry charlie. i am always here for you if you need me. please stay safe. i wish i could be there with you right now." is what he had sent.

what a great way to end my night. my assaulter has gotten out of jail! this is great! perfect!

oop-
damn i really did that didn't i?