ten - how much longer

sorry the last chapter was short. i was tired.
but anyway, MCC am i right? i wouldn't actually know i fell asleep halfway through... oops 🤷🏼‍♀️

i was in a call with tubbo, wilbur, and tommy, talking after we had finished a game of among us. "so you're getting him a whole new computer set up? really? and he's not paying for it?" i ask, disbelief filling my voice.

"yep! i'm not letting him pay for it. and i know he's not ungrateful. so it's ok! will you be streaming when you're here?" tubbo says.

"oh i guess i really haven't thought about that. huh. yeah i guess. i'll have to buy a whole new set up too. but that'll be ok." i say yawning as it was almost midnight for me.

"no no no. don't buy a new set up. i have a whole separate one in my house. you can use that one. the one i currently use is at my office. but my house one is nice too. don't spend money." wilbur says, making me promise to use his extra set up.

"alright bitches, i'm going to bed. goodnight!" tommy says and leaves the call. "yeah i'm gonna log off too. bye!" tubbo also says, and leaves.

"how late is it for you guys? cause here it's just midnight." i ask wilbur.

"it's like 5 am here. i'm going to lie down. i'm gonna call you back on my phone hold on." he says hanging up. thinking that bed was a good idea too, i change and climb in real fast. after a little i get a facetime call from wilbur.

i answer and prop my phone up on a pillow next to me. "hello again." i say, sleep laced in my voice.

"hello. are you really wearing your brothers merch right now?" he asks, noticing the sweatshirt i'm wearing. which was in fact ranboo merch. "yes i am. i have to support don't i? also i might fall asleep on call. if that's alright with you." i say my eyes feeling even more heavy.

"yeah that's fine, cause i think i'm about to do the same. goodnight charlotte." he says, his accent getting more and more soft as he drifts into sleep.

"cute." i say admiring his facial features going soft. eventually drifting into sleep too.

i wake up around 9:30 the next morning. i look over at my phone to see wilbur sitting at his kitchen counter eating lunch/breakfast. i watch him for a little, him still not noticing that i'm awake. he has really pretty eyes.

"good morning." wilbur says snapping me out of my trance. "you look really angry right now. you good?" he asks.

"hmm? oh yeah it's just that i want to go back to bed." i say sitting up. "come brush my teeth with me again." i say picking up my phone and going to the bathroom.

as i go through my morning routine, we talk about random subjects. i told him about how i would frequently see olly leaving the house in nice clothes to go out with his boyfriends. which brought the conversation to this.

"talking about nice clothes, tommy said that we're going to go eat somewhere nice tomorrow. he also told me to wear nice clothes, like a suit. i don't know what this child has in store, but what ever it is he better not be fucking trolling, or there will be a murder happening." he said, completely serious.

"oh. alright! well i hope he is trolling you cause that'd be really funny. i want video proof if you baby rage. so make sure tommy has his camera out, got that?" i said, also completely serious.

"yeah, yeah!" he says rolling his eyes and smiling back at me.

the next day around 2, i get a call. it was wilbur! hopefully he was calling me to update me on the dinner tommy was taking him too. "hello will!"

"please tell me you're coming soon! i'm begging you, hurry up! i need that other child to come distract tommy for a while!" he whines into the phone.

"woah there buddy! what's tommy done now? i thought he was just taking you to a nice dinner?" i ask, clearly confused by his desperate tone.

"he took me and george to a water course! but he only told me to wear a suit and so i showed up looking like a complete idiot. so while he and george were in wetsuits, i did the whole course in a suit." he said.

i couldn't contain my laughter at this point. i almost fell out of my chair wheezing. "he really got you good! oh my god that's perfect! please tell me this was for a tom simons vlog?!" i asked in between laughs.

"shut up. i thought you'd understand my pain. but yeah this'll all come out in a little." he said. "but seriously, when are you actually coming down? i've been waiting for, what, months? i really wanna meet you irl."

"well you're in luck my favorite fish fucker! because after my parents fly down tomorrow, and then another day, we'll be getting on a 7 hour nonstop flight to the uk!" i say making me even more excited.

"really?! four days?! then i can see you?! i must have lost track of time! i cant wait!" his voice raised the more he spoke.

"i can't wait to see you too." i said a huge smile forming on my face. i couldn't wait to hug him.

hey guys! so you know that trip i just got back from? yeah well turns out i got covid from it! and the funny thing was i was supposed to get my second vaccine soon! so moral of the story get vaccinated if you can, and if you can't please wear a mask!

anyway hope you had a good day! eat and drink water, and i love you <3