ii. wild child

I HATE YOU::  ii

I HATE YOU
::  ii. | wild child

Ashely was looking through Peyton's records. They were all there, about to have their little girls night. Though they were still waiting for Brooke who is surprisingly never late. As Ashely was rummaging through music, she realized Peyton didn't have the new Fall Out Boy. She ran through the records one more time before calling her out.

"Peyton Sawyer! I can't believe you don't have the new Fall Out Boy!" Ashely announced and Peyton opened the door from the bathroom.

"When did it come out?" Peyton stood in her tank top and shorts.

"Two weeks ago." Haley walked in with a cookie in hand.

Peyton mumbled under her breath as she walked back in the bathroom. As everyone was getting settled in the room, there was a knock on the door and so simply they assumed it was Brooke.

The girls rushed downstairs. While Haley and Ashely stood behind Peyton, Peyton opened the door and who was with Brooke, they did not expect.

Haley and Ashely both shared glances at each other before the blonde made an excuse to go to the bathroom. Once Ashely wasn't in sights, Peyton and Haley both pulled brooke through the door and shoved her in the kitchen.

"What the hell is wrong is wrong with you?" Peyton whispered and yelled at the same time. Haley just stood next to her with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Rachel's by herself right now and I thought I'd be nice." Brooke told them.

Hayley shook her head, "Did you even considered Ashley's feelings about this?"

"If she's still feeling something about that then that's not Rachel's fault. She obviously has some stuff to sort out still." Brooke defended the redhead.

"Fine, but I don't like this." Peyton caved. Haley hit her arm disapproving of her decision.

Brooke smiled excitedly and made her way back to the front door. She told Rachel that she could stay over. They giggled and Rachel walked in. Ashely finally left the bathroom and though she was upstairs, she could hear everything which meant she heard Rachel's voice which also only means that she's staying. And to Ashely, it was going to suck.

.

.

Everyone sat in the living room, waiting for Brooke and Peyton— leaving Haley and Ashely alone with Rachel. Ashely rolled her eyes at how annoying the silence was. Haley noticed and adjusted herself on the other side of the couch.