xx. new rules

________________________________________

I HATE YOU
:: xx. | new rules

It was the day before graduation and Rachel was taking her girl out to celebrate. She found someone to cough up some fake ids and her plan was a night club. She thought about every detail and how they would end the night. She just wanted her girlfriend to have one last amazing day in tree hill before leaving to whatever college Ashely was planning on going.

It was eight o'clock at night and the two were just now entering the bar. Rachel in a tight blue dress and Ashely in a red dress that Rachel picked out because red just always looks best on her - at least that's what Rachel says. The two headed to an empty table with guys staring at them. If they paid no mind it was because they were so indulged with each other.

Once they got there table and sat down, Rachel told Ashely she was going to go get drinks for them real quick. So Ashely sat there alone for a minute or two before a tall, light haired guy came her way.

"Couldn't leave a pretty girl like you sitting all alone." He pulled up a stool next to her.

Ashely's eyes blinked rapidly, "Excuse me?"

He scooted closer, "You're by yourself, darling."

"Actually, I'm not." Ashely clarified, "She's getting our drinks."

"She?"

"I'm back and I got martinis!" Rachel came back over with two glasses and a cheery tone.

Ashely finally answered his question, "Yes. Meet my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend as in friend? Cause I have a buddy too." He tried to reason.