xi. weatherman

________________________________________

I HATE YOU
::  xi. | weatherman

It was the first day back to school since summer and Ashely's senior year. Everything practically had changed a lot over time. Ashely came walking into the building with Rachel by her side. No, they aren't back together but they have been spending all their time together since summer started.

Eyes were all on them, it was like everyone was seeing ghosts. They couldn't believe that Ashely was hanging around Rachel again and neither did Haley. Through all the glances and looks, the redhead and blonde didn't care. They loved each other's company and Ashely, she was growing to love Rachel now. They were attached to each other, two peas in a pod.

Rachel and Ashely found their way to Ashely's locker. They were in the middle of conversation as Alexa made her way over to them.

Alexa cleared throat, "No. I oppose."

"Lexa." Ashely gave her a look to tell her to shut up.

"Dude, you were miserable when she left and I'd be damned if I'm gonna sit and watch you cry for the next few months again." Alexa shared with Ashely her worries.

"That won't happen—" Rachel began.

"Yeah and how would you know?" You're toxic." Alexa's eyes immediately shifted towards rachel.

"Lexa!" Ashely exclaimed as her eyes grew wide.

Rachel sighed, "It's ok, ash. I got to go anyway, see you in a bit." Rachel soon parted ways with the girl before running off to wherever she was headed.

Ashely rolled her eyes as she quickly put in her combination in to get into her locker. She snatched her books out before slamming it shut and walking past Alexa without a word. She knew some of her friends would get overprotective about the situation that she's in with Rachel now but what Alexa did was just plain rude.